• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

he loses 5/162 of his pay for the year... that is about it with a 5 game on a starting pitcher. it's why typically when they want to actually punish them they get 7+

Makes sense, I think Ventura got a seven game suspension so that adds up.

Nice game from the Royals today. Vargas had me nervous with his lack of control, but Cleveland bailed him out with some ill-advised swings.

aFIGurANT

Matheny-ging at its finest. Had a chance to steal a game against Hamels but nope.

The BP usage (or lack thereof) you mean? I kinda agree but you've got to tip it to Hamels a bit too, he locked in pretty well outside of the one inning where Reynolds let him skip out of trouble. Which given that Reynolds is feast or famine, meh.... We'll get them the next two I'm confident.

The BP usage (or lack thereof) you mean? I kinda agree but you've got to tip it to Hamels a bit too, he locked in pretty well outside of the one inning where Reynolds let him skip out of trouble. Which given that Reynolds is feast or famine, meh.... We'll get them the next two I'm confident.
Yeah, Hamels is good so I never expected to win. But these kind of mistakes in bullpen management is what kills us in short series that really matter. 3+ years in and he's still making simple mistakes in this department.

29084454.jpg

Top Bottom