• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I still don't get the people who say the player's union is against the DH in the NL. It's 15 more high paying jobs usually for veterans. It's not as if NL rosters are smaller than AL ones as they both carry the same amount of pinch hitting utility fielders.

Who says that? Of course they are for it. Its the owners that are against the DH. Its more players they have to pay starting player salaries to.

If you let the owners vote they'd revoke free agency, install a strict salary cap, increase the season to 200 games a year, and publicly execute Josh Hamilton.

My guess is that their hope and dream is that salaries and free agency would operate exactly like the NFL. I mean, of course if they had straight up fiat powers they'd bring back the reserve clause. Of course, if the NFL operated like MLB, someone probably would have challenged the legality of the franchise tag a long time ago.

the destruction of Aj Cole's confidence is nearly complete

image.php

Morales hits a shot over the wall, and MLB.TV glitches into a two minute cycle of commercial break placeholders. What happened after the hit?

Ah, we're back. Nothing.

zroid

Banned
this game is basically almost exactly how you would expect a game between Toronto and Boston would go

now we just need the Jays bullpen to meltdown and it will be complete

Top Bottom