• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I chuckled at this. Those stats.

Grant Brisbee
‏@mccoveychron
Barry Bonds's career if he played in 2000 Coors Field his entire career. (This never gets old).
BtaRsiQCMAAd02I.png

Finally we beat the Mets!!! It was an ugly win, but I will take it.

Our bullpen still needs some work, I hope Alvarez comes back soon, so we can put Phelps back there.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Oh shit. D-Backs pitcher is down.

edit: Hit in the face, and he is barely moving.

edit edit: He's finally standing up, and has a giant welt on his cheek.

JDeluis

I'll be in favor of it right now. We got Guerrero sitting on the bench while Uribe is stinking up the place at the plate

Uribe has a 7 game hitting streak and is much better defender than Guerrero. Justin Turner would end up taking Uribe spot before Guerrero.

We're dropping like flies.

Didn't the Giants have a bunch of injuries last year as well. That means this is are year.

I'm glad to see Kike Hernández finally get called up.

aFIGurANT

Guys Matt Carpenter will win the MVP this year if he keeps this up. 12 doubles and counting, tonight hitting in the 2 hole. If we keep getting on ahead of him, the RBIs will be plentiful and the runs scored could be too if Holiday keeps hitting the cover off the ball.

Also his swing alone is worthy of wet dreams, which I hear means a lot to the BBWAA.

Top Bottom