• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Damn we were one inning from sweeping. Still I'm happy with 2 out of 3. Our bullpen has stepped up the last two games, after blowing the game on Monday.

I'm really starting to get excited about this team. The best part is we are winning without our two best pitchers and our Gold Glove left fielder.

Silkworm

Hopefully Greinke can get out of this inning only giving up one run.

Edit: Alright! Dodgers only down 1-0. Greinke hopefully will settle down and do better going forward.

Enron

Banned
Jesus the braves suck.

However maybe some good news. Cahill was slated to start on Friday. Instead, he came out of the pen tonight for 2 horrible innings. Foltynewicz is the scheduled starter for AAA Gwinnett on Friday. Do the math!

sweep.png

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Jesus the braves suck.

However maybe some good news. Cahill was slated to start on Friday. Instead, he came out of the pen tonight for 2 horrible innings. Foltynewicz is the scheduled starter for AAA Gwinnett on Friday. Do the math!

I wouldn't expect Folty to be any better, but at least he should be more fun to watch.

BFIB

Pujols exited last nights game w/ a tight hammy.

Its just a damn shame to see him start to break down. Also glad to see he's his usual jolly self with the reporters.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
McGahee isn't much of a loss but the rest definitely hurt. How is that? It looks fun but also like a lot of work.

It's pretty great. You can choose how much you want to control if things are too much - i.e. only handle the managerial decisions (lineups, in-game decisions) and let the AI handle all the GM stuff. But you can also micromanage everything down to the minor league levels if you want. The GAF league is GM only, it would take forever to actually have everyone manage individual games especially with an almost full league of players.

GzONz31.png

If you like sims like Football Manager, you'll feel right at home.

BFIB

Cards shaking of the lineup seems to be paying off so far. Good start today to support Cooney in his debut.

Top Bottom