• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Dude with earphones in reaches over fence in Cubs-Brewers game and catches ball.
No interference call, then Khris Davis hits a HR later in the AB.

Lol, the Anti-Bartman.

Malo

Banned
zog9GdG.gif

#stachesquad

Link

The Autumn Wind
Glad I didn't let the Mets fool me into thinking they were any good. At this rate, they'll be under .500 and in 4th place by the end of the month.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
5 hits and no runs scored.

Altuve was caught stealing twice.

Gotta stop squandering chances like that.

Wow Casey McGehee hit a grand slam against Cosart.

We definitely got the raw end of that deal with Houston, because he has been subpar and Marisnick has been solid for the Astros this year.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Greg Armsinger "Why didn't you immediately get up Motte and Coke?"

Harold :" Maybe he was waiting for Pepsi"

Can we start a FireHaroldReynolds.com ?

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Holy shit. They (Angels Broadcast) were interviewing Weaver and someone threw a fucking water bottle at him during the interview.

What's up with Carpenter? Extreme fatigue doesn't sound too great.

My fear is that whatever's ailing him is more serious than the team is letting on and this is just their vague BS excuse to buy time before figuring out what to do after the weekend.

He was taken out of a game a week ago or so with lightheadedness and then proceeded to play the next day. He also had just one day off this season (vs arrieta two days ago)

Hopefully he's just been pushing himself too hard, but the Cardinals are almost never honest about injuries so

jakncoke

Banned
I hate how my job makes me tired by like 730 and fall asleep before 9 and Ive missed most Pirates games, Its my fault the Pirates suck!

Enron

Banned
This is looking more and more like a lost year for Puig. I doubt we even see him now until after the ASB. RIP all my fantasy teams

Top Bottom