• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

zroid

Banned
there needs to be some kind of limit on how long reviews can take. if they can't reach a conclusion after 1 minute then give the manager his review back and uphold the decision.

nobody wants to wait 3 minutes for a review, it's fucking ridiculous

The Oakland A's professional baseball club has a below average bullpen.

Someone get this lady a contract.

l5273571.jpg

Parch

A lot of bitching about the strike zone this season. Red Sox don't have anything to cry about if pitch tracker is reasonably accurate, and even if it's not, those pitches are certainly close enough that complaining isn't justified.
Blue Jays are usually whining about the strike zone too. Time for umps to start chucking people. It's getting out of hand.

zroid

Banned
A lot of bitching about the strike zone this season. Red Sox don't have anything to cry about if pitch tracker is reasonably accurate, and even if it's not, those pitches are certainly close enough that complaining isn't justified.
Blue Jays are usually whining about the strike zone too. Time for umps to start chucking people. It's getting out of hand.

I'm surprised managers don't try to put TVs in the dugouts so they can watch the pitch tracker lol

JDHarbs

Back in 1st! I think this was the first one-sided game between these two teams so far this year. Been a great matchup, and one to watch for the rest of the year.

Parch

Nice to see Hutch have a decent outing before his career completely falls apart. I was certainly hoping Hutchison could show some improvement this year. It's a start.

It's frustrating because the Jay offense is good enough to compete, but the pitching is so goddamn awful. It's hard to be patient. It's starting to feel like they need to trot out every arm in the organization until you can get a starting staff with a reasonable amount of consistency.

Back in 1st! I think this was the first one-sided game between these two teams so far this year. Been a great matchup, and one to watch for the rest of the year.

Guthrie and Holland looked good. I'm only surprised about one of those, haha.

The Tigers are damn good. I like everyone on their team.

zulux21

so how bad is it I am hoping my pitcher has a broken hip that way rodon can get a slot in the rotation instead the piece of crap that is Hector Noesi that is currently in the slot :/

Parch

so how bad is it I am hoping my pitcher has a broken hip that way rodon can get a slot in the rotation instead the piece of crap that is Hector Noesi that is currently in the slot :/
Opportunity today for Rodon to prove he deserves it. If it wasn't the intent to get him in the rotation, why call him up?

jbug617

Banned
seems like the Red Sox are going to send down or trade Allen Craig. Also a possibility that Joe Kelly gets sent down to AAA.

jman2050

So Harper finally decided to turn down the difficulty slider to Rookie after stubbornly keeping it higher for a couple of seasons. Good to see.

harSon

Banned
Considering how well Kang is doing in his short stint with the Pirates, I'm down for us to pursue his teammate Byung-ho Park.

Top Bottom