• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Parch

Yeah the AL has been utter crap this year. Plus with that division it's not impossible that they hit the 85-87 win range and take the division.
A reason for the preseason Jay fan optimism. After decades of dealing with strong teams, Jays finally get a beatable AL East.

Caja 117

So i got myself MLB premium, not regreting at all the purchase, finally i can see all Yankees and Dodgers game.

Quick question, Michael Kay is the Yankees commentator that says "seee ya" right? Is he on vacation or something? None of the broadcast i heard so far have him.

So i got myself MLB premium, not regreting at all the purchase, finally i can see all Yankees and Dodgers game.

Quick question, Michael Kay is the Yankees commentator that says "seee ya" right? Is he on vacation or something? None of the broadcast i heard so far have him.

He didn't travel to Tampa.

BigAT

He takes a lot more games off the last couple years than he used to after he finally made it with a woman, road trips especially. He seems to skip Tampa a lot, presumably because it's a dump.

zroid

Banned
Oh come on... JoeyBats inches from three HRs today. instead he gets two flyouts and a ground rule double lol. GRD would likely have been a RBI too if it stayed in.

aFIGurANT

This is late news, but how 'bout that Shelby Miller, Cygnus et. al.??? Fucking 17 Ks over two starts while Heyward is struggling to not pound everything he sees into the dirt in front of homeplate. I may have to adopt ATL on his days from here on out.

CheezyMac88

753.gif

Osorio

Syndergaard looked good. It must be annoying for our pitchers to feel like they have to pitch amazingly to compensate for our batters.

Top Bottom