• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

zulux21

white sox tie!
and now hopefully they take the lead.

and I turned off the game at one point lol. (they were losing 6-0 after 4)

darn... that was a nice catch.

oh well now to hold that tie and take the lead later.

edit: Frick.... frick frick frick @_@

edit: FRICK!
oh well just will make the final come back all that more glorious @_@

zulux21

oh god I am so happy right now. (my sadness from losing the lead is completely gone)
if Hector Noesi is coming in here that likely means he isn't in the rotation anymore.

it's the first time ever I have been happy to see him pitch @_@

zulux21

white sox fail after their comeback and go to 2-12 on the road @_@

it's still fine though as noesi not in the rotation will be at least 5 more wins for the white sox on the season which means there is still a chance to turn it around.

I just wish the team could get things to work right.

start off with no hitting and no pitching.
pitching shows up but hitting stays cold.
now hitting shows up and pitching has went off the tracks.

ideally hitting stays good and pitching gets decent and they can go on a nice .15-5 run soon.

Mets have a fedora giveaway?

nhY76fg.png

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Braves should have at least 4 runs by now. It warms my heart to see the incredible douche AJ get screwed.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
So are batters starting to see Chapman as more hittable? It doesn't look like he's missing his spots. Or are these batters just closing their eyes and getting lucky? I hope it's the latter.

He does need to mix up his pitches a bit more like he did this past at bat.

The BABIP gods hate us. Every single hard hit ball falls right into someones glove it's ridiculous. We went from 20th to 24th in BABIP after tonight.

Just can't catch a break.

Yelich pls. Second game in a row he is thrown out at the plate. I thought he might have been safe, but I don't think they would have had enough evidence to overturn the call, since it was so close.

Sigh, if you are a gold glover you have to make the throw to second. You can't think about the last play and make a bad error.

Well at least we won't lose on a walk off hit...

zroid

Banned
"Sometimes I wake up and I can’t brush my hair, sometimes I wake up and it feels OK, obviously not good enough to throw.

"It changes from day to day, I can’t tell you why, I just can’t throw."

fuck's sake, Bautista

Top Bottom