• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

So I guess since we seem to be weathering the loss of Wainwright for the season and even Marp for a few days, we're going to see how the team responds to losing Holliday too!

:mad:

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Mike Minor shoulder surgery, sheesh. The braves are paying for those 15 yrs of healthy pitchers in the 90ss and early 2000s.

Malo

Banned
Kluber's gonna get 20 isn't he?
He's at 101 pitches and should definitely come out for the 8th inning. He won't get to twenty but he should be able to surpass Pineda's 16 from Sunday.

When's the last time two pitchers have each struck out at least 16 in the same week?

I think you're confusing this thread with the Dodgers Facebook page. Every fucking comment from crybaby fans on their page is the same shit everyday.

Real fans would have found a way to watch the games by subscribing to MLB.TV and used a service like Unlocater. But a lot of Dodgers fans are bunch cheap motherfuckers who want everything free.

You want to watch the games here you go.
http://mlbtvblackout.blogspot.com/2009/07/mlbtv-blackout-workaround-bypass.html

Like I tell all these idiots on facebook,
"Ya paren de mamar bolla de llorones!"

all but one of the 30 MLB teams get to watch games on cable or local TV. you're insane if you think Dodgers fans should pay up even more money to watch games.

Jorge Posada says that A-Rod and Clemens should never be in the Hall of Fame. Jorge Posada is correct.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/sto...lex-rodriguez-roger-clemens-deserve-hall-fame

and as much as I love him, Andy Petitte too right Posada you jug headed, mickey-mouse eared POS?

Wow, officials got the call wrong even with the review. Holy fuck.
Mattingly understandably ejected.

Here's the "catch"

6bwaUFr.gif

JDeluis

I am on your side.

It is bullshit.

ketchup hater always taking sides. ;)

all but one of the 30 MLB teams get to watch games on cable or local TV. you're insane if you think Dodgers fans should pay up even more money to watch games.

I don't think they should have to pay extra, but if they want to see the games right now the only choice they have is to pay to watch them through MLB.tv. Constantly complaining to the Dodgers isn't going to do squat. They already have their money.

I don't think they should have to pay extra, but if they want to see the games right now the only choice they have is to pay to watch them through MLB.tv. Constantly complaining to the Dodgers isn't going to do squat. They already have their money.

I have paid for mlb.tv since the very first time it was offered. I could never watch the Dodgers with mlb.tv while living in LA. And I'm not going to use software that breaks region locking.

And it's still horseshit that TWC is refusing to negotiate a deal with local carriers so people can have Vin in their homes just as they have for decades.

Your assumptions need some checking.

dork

Banned
Cubs getting excellent starting pitching. Cubs 4th starter hanging with mets ace and we can't get a single run. >;(

Top Bottom