• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Not really. He's been hit hard a couple times down the road in Gwinnett. He'll probably be up after mid-season though.

LOL Dodgers, the scoring woes continue

Eh, his K:BB is over 4 and he's not giving up that many dingers. Mostly just some BABIP and LOB% stuff. His K% could be better though.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
God damnit, my sister just told me that vin scully is the worst announcer ever. She is no longer my sister.

JDeluis

ok so do any of you Doyer fans watch the dodgerfilms youtube videos?

edit: guess not. well you should.

I do. Vin has mentioned him twice after catching home runs and recording himself. Last being Sunday game when he caught Guerrero home run.

Saw Moneyball miss the home run which was pretty funny.

Player A is 0-1 with a 5.74 ERA, has 11 saves, 1 blown save, and opponents are hitting .270 off him.

Player B is 0-2 with a 4.11 ERA, has 13 saves, 1 blown save, and opponents are hitting .237 off him.

Player A is
Craig Kimbrel

Player B is
Jason Grilli

Just a quick FYI, I picked up the Show today so if anyone is ever down for a quick exhibition, the PSN is in the profile.

I'll gladly show off my scrubby Mets.

Alberto Callaspo rejected a trade that would have sent him to the Dodgers. The Dodgers would have also received "MLB-level pitching" though no "major names" would have been involved. The Braves would have received Juan Uribe in the deal. Callaspo had the ability to reject the trade because all players who join a new team as a free agent have the ability to reject any trades before June 15 of their first season with a new team.

Windu

Alberto Callaspo rejected a trade that would have sent him to the Dodgers. The Dodgers would have also received "MLB-level pitching" though no "major names" would have been involved. The Braves would have received Juan Uribe in the deal. Callaspo had the ability to reject the trade because all players who join a new team as a free agent have the ability to reject any trades before June 15 of their first season with a new team.
huh, never heard of that rule.

So Friedman wants to send Feast Mode out of town? Trade him to the Mets for Matt Harvey.

Uribe and a pitcher would have went to the Braves while Callaspo and three pitchers would have gone to the Dodgers. It's believed Trevor Cahill and Eric Stults would have been two of the three pitchers.

BFIB

Uribe and a pitcher would have went to the Braves while Callaspo and three pitchers would have gone to the Dodgers. It's believed Trevor Cahill and Eric Stults would have been two of the three pitchers.

Whoa, is that rule new? I have never heard of this before.

Windu

if the third pitcher wasn't anything special, then maybe they will revisit it at the deadline.

CF84eRGW8AEucqY.jpg

we royals now

Top Bottom