• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

aFIGurANT

Decided to try out draftkings today. any of you guys have any experience?

I've got 25 in as well. I've lost for like two weeks straight but have kept myself to $1 games so I'm still at like 18 bucks. DeGod might triple my dollar tonight if this keeps up though.

My advice is to find a no-bullshit fantasy column that has simple stuff on the night's action. The industry has some serious overthinking going which maybe pays off if you treat it like your day job, but for me it's paralyzing. Yahoo's Daily Dime has treated me right for starters.

sangreal

#VoteYankees: Teixeira, McCann & Rodriguez among AL All-Star Leaders
MLB's first voting update was released Monday, with Mark Teixeira (3rd), Brian McCann (4th) and Alex Rodriguez (3rd) all debuting in the top five at their respective positions.

Please make this happen

zychi

Banned
I've got 25 in as well. I've lost for like two weeks straight but have kept myself to $1 games so I'm still at like 18 bucks. DeGod might triple my dollar tonight if this keeps up though.

My advice is to find a no-bullshit fantasy column that has simple stuff on the night's action. The industry has some serious overthinking going which maybe pays off if you treat it like your day job, but for me it's paralyzing. Yahoo's Daily Dime has treated me right for starters.

Thanks, i put $25 in, and I'm supposed to get a free $25, dunno when that hits/if its a bullshit thing like online poker used to do. I did a $20 with $54 payout head-to-head-to-head thing and a few $1 things. I play fantasy baseball and have to learn the system, but if I don't win anything today, i'll likely stop. I'd rather just bet the actual games versus dealing with this. It's fun, but too many variables to make you have to win.

A-God at the All-Star Game? I hope so.

I mean, I hate the fucker, but the salt from getting him in the ASG would be able to sustain generations.

Pete Rose in the same building too?

Deal_with_it.gif

Wilmer has done a nice job offensively. I will not let the Mets play with my emotions tonight.

Damn good play by Franco there. That Phils reliever is lucky he was facing the Mets with all those hangers he was throwing.

Alberto Callaspo changed course and approved the trade to the Dodgers. Callaspo and three pitchers go to the Dodgers. Juan Uribe and a pitcher go to the Braves.

Top Bottom