• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Juan Uribe just confirmed the trade and he's going to the Braves.

TO BRAVES:
-- Juan Uribe
-- Chris Withrow

TO DODGERS:
-- Alberto Callaspo
-- Eric Stults
-- Juan Jaime
-- Ian Thomas
Sucks for Uribe to go but I'm happy we didn't end up giving away Lee. Losing Withrow is a big loss for the bullpen. Certainly Friedman has options open.

2 outs, bases empty and 7 straight people reach base to score 5 runs? lol

Really mad that the bullpen wasted a good start from Brad Hand of all people. This is just a nightmare, it's like 2012 all over again.

Beckx

Bucs making a comeback and I can't even watch b/c MLBTV can't figure out my location isn't even remotely close to Pittsburgh or Miami.

Jhay, Pedro, Kang all doing work

Remember the 2006 All-Star Game when Mark Redman was the only Royals "All-Star" and he had an ERA near 6? And Ozzie Guillen (who managed the AL that year) told him straight up, "You're not playing"?

zccTY2e.gif

http://www.howmuchboom.com/

zychi

Banned
Why were there so many day games? I didn't set my fantasy lineup because i figured most were night games? WTF?

e: its amazing how much better a White Sox broadcast is without Hawk

Loco4Coco

Man Syndergaard is amazing. When Wheeler comes back and Matz get called up it'll be a fun rotation to watch cause the offence will still be awful.

Osorio

Well do be fair the Mets actually play very well at home. On the road..yikes. I hope they will do well on their upcoming road trip.

What a fantastic start by Thor!

Either way, in that series against the Cardinals the Mets squeaked by in their two victories. In their two losses they got demolished.

Top Bottom