• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Chuck

Still without luck
whoa, just looked up a kid I briefly went to high school with and I guess he's a Reds starting pitcher now.

aFIGurANT

You mean, who's going to replace Adam's skip and dance? Marp is Kershaw's kryptonite.

I approve of the Kershaw Kryptonite reference because it feels realll nice watching his hang-dog expression (no hate but it's fun to hate the best (former best???)) in the dugout, but neavuex Carpenter will always be M-Carp to me. Marp sounds like the knock-off version of Trout or something.

BFIB

Wong is really putting up some impressive stats. When was the last Cardinal and SS to lead the NL in homers?

jman2050

Harper leading the league (tied) in home runs isn't really what gets me, it's that he's also leading the league in walks. And not by a small amount either.

I approve of the Kershaw Kryptonite reference because it feels realll nice watching his hang-dog expression (no hate but it's fun to hate the best (former best???)) in the dugout, but neavuex Carpenter will always be M-Carp to me. Marp sounds like the knock-off version of Trout or something.
M-Carp is such a mouthful though. Wonder what Matt thinks of the Marp moniker. Maybe he should just surpass Chris's achievements and earn the Carp namesake.

Also, wtf at that Bourjos slide to end the game.

God, Mattingly is such an idiot. I loudly screamed NO! when I saw Hatcher coming in.

It's a 1-1 game for crying out loud! He has a 6+ ERA!

And then the EXACT same thing happens as last time. immediately lets two people on in 5 pitches. Then Mattingly pulls him.

What a waste.

BFIB

M-Carp is such a mouthful though. Wonder what Matt thinks of the Marp moniker. Maybe he should just surpass Chris's achievements and earn the Carp namesake.

Also, wtf at that Bourjos slide to end the game.

Not real sure how I feel about that slide. Looked to be a little north of the plate.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
This has been weighing on my mind for a couple of days now so I must confess. On Memorial day I was handed a hotdog with Mustard AND Ketchup on it. I ate it and it wasn't terrible. I might actually....gulp.. prefer it to mustard only.

Punish me however you see fit baseball gods..

Baseball gods already are being as how awful the Reds are this year. Can we fire Price and hire Pete yet?

Hot dog topping thread fight Volume 396... Go.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=165465803#post165465803

zroid

Banned
qHK7HD3.png

:O

Top Bottom