• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Stenosis. Genetic condition that causes excessive pain when moving.

My girlfriend recently developed some cripping back pain that never went away and finally got it looked at. It's the same shit Wright was diagnosed with. She's in total agony every day. I can only imagine what that's like for someone who makes their living in athletics.

Silkworm

A-Gon with the A-Bomb! Woo! Grienke now enjoys a 4-0 lead at Coors. Come on Dodgers, win this series! :)

edit: Of course Greinke proceeds to give up two runs in the bottom of the 3rd.... bah!

Enron

Banned
Rangers fans, is Gallo the real deal? Like, Kris Bryant real?

Kris Bryant is a K machine as well, but not like Gallo. As someone already said, Gallo has more power than Bryant but will make less contact. I think Gallo's upside is Adam Dunn, and his floor is Mark Reynolds.

Edit: holy fuck, Gallo! Almost had another homer! now lacks a triple for the cycle!

this is the best Rangers game in years ;_;

Holy shit Gallo destroyed the fucking ball. 2nd deck

His power isn't surprising, he's a freaking huge man. I've seen him play in person at Frisco a few times and it's like watching the Hound from game of thrones play baseball. He made everyone else on the field look like a little kid.

Kris Bryant is a K machine as well, but not like Gallo. As someone already said, Gallo has more power than Bryant but will make less contact. I think Gallo's upside is Adam Dunn, and his floor is Mark Reynolds.

Edit: holy fuck, Gallo! Almost had another homer! now lacks a triple for the cycle!

this is the best Rangers game in years ;_;

Has anyone ever gone for a cycle in their MLB debut before? O_O

if he's the Hound is Aaron Judge the Mountain?

I actually didn't know who he was before I googled him lol, I haven't really been following Yankees baseball lately and I don't watch SC or FSN much.
yeshrug.png

Royals got totally boned on that replay call. It was a pretty clear out, but even on review the umps called the runner safe. Led to the go ahead run for Cleveland. :(

Best lineups ever: Big Red Machine, '27 Yankees, 2015 White Sox

Fun stat of the day:Melky's 290ish OBP is higher than his slugging %,

Samardzija just didn't have anything tonight but that offense gives me ulcers.

Top Bottom