• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

I really wish the DH could be abolished, but I know it won't happen now. Relief pitcher/pinch hitter strategy and stuff like pitchers getting big hits (like Alex Wood's bases loaded double yesterday) are fun to watch.

Ian Browne ‏@IanMBrowne 2m2 minutes ago
John Henry is very disappointed and calls the start to season unacceptable.

Followed by:

Alex Speier ‏@alexspeier 2m2 minutes ago
Henry says neither Farrell's nor Cherington's jobs are in jeopardy.

95234-Justin-Timberlake-REALLY-gif-i-ZdD9.gif

Ian Browne ‏@IanMBrowne 2m2 minutes ago
John Henry is very disappointed and calls the start to season unacceptable.

Followed by:

Alex Speier ‏@alexspeier 2m2 minutes ago
Henry says neither Farrell's nor Cherington's jobs are in jeopardy.

95234-Justin-Timberlake-REALLY-gif-i-ZdD9.gif

I think he's having a hard time accepting that 2013 was, for all intents and purposes, a fluke.

@AnthonyDiComo: David Wright says he's too young to have surgery on his back. Which means right now, he's taking it week by week with no easy answers. #Mets
‏@AnthonyDiComo: Wright: "There's never been a question in my mind that not only am I going to come back, but I'm going to sooner rather than later." #Mets
@AnthonyDiComo: Wright: "We're not just talking about playing baseball. We're talking about walking and standing and being pain-free." #Mets
@AnthonyDiComo: In sum: David Wright thinks he will be healthy and will play again this season. But he has no concept of a timeframe for that. #Mets
@AnthonyDiComo: Never mind, this sums it up best:

David Wright: "It sucks."
@AnthonyDiComo: Kudos to Wright for being raw, honest, emotional
yep

Samardzija with a fastball that sits at 91 and bad defense makes for a long night. Or a short night for me, not bothering to watch that shitshow and longer.

For some reason he is having a good year. Inexplicable. I think he made a deal with the devil like in that bad Brendan Fraser flick

But he's not that's the weirdest thing. FIP over 4, xFIP over 4.5, LOB% is nearly 80%, he's not striking people out.

I don't get how this is happening.

But he's not that's the weirdest thing. FIP over 4, xFIP over 4.5, LOB% is nearly 80%, he's not striking people out.

I don't get how this is happening.

Even more evidence for that deal. An ERA 1.5 points lower than your FIP with a K/9 of 4.50. I think he'll hit for the cycle in interleague play as well.

Silkworm

Joc with another home run. Hopefully with Grienke pitching, Joc's efforts won't be wasted like in the previous game of this double header :p

Top Bottom