• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Joc!!!!

5 game hr streak!!

Donny keep him away from the HR Derby

E: I see they showing Harry out there in far left field watching the game!! You trooper.

HEY, EVERYONE! Let's revisit the 2005 MLB draft!

1. Justin Upton, OF - Arizona Diamondbacks
2. Alex Gordon, 3B - Kansas City Royals
3. Jeff Clement, C - Seattle Mariners
4. Ryan Zimmerman, 3B - Washington Nationals
5. Ryan Braun, 3B - Milwaukee Brewers
6. Ricky Romero, LHP - Toronto Blue Jays
7. Troy Tulowitzki, SS - Colorado Rockies
8. Wade Townsend, RHP - Tampa Bay Devil Rays
9. Mike Pelfrey, RHP - New York Mets
10. Cameron Maybin, OF - Detroit Tigers
11. Andrew McCutchen, OF - Pittsburgh Pirates
12. Jay Bruce, OF - Cincinnati Reds
13. Brandon Synder, C - Baltimore Orioles
14. Trevor Crowe, OF - Cleveland Indians
15. Lance Broadway, RHP - Chicago White Sox
16. Chris Volstadt, RHP - Florida Marlins
17. C.J. Henry, SS - New York Yankees (compensation pick from the Philadelphia Phillies for signing Jon Lieber)
18. Cesar Carrillo, RHP - San Diego Padres
19. John Mayberry, Jr., OF - Texas Rangers
20. Mark Pawelek, LHP - Chicago Cubs
21. Cliff Pennington, SS - Oakland Athletics
22. Aaron Thompson, LHP - Florida Marlins (compensation pick from the San Francisco Giants for signing Armando Benitez)
23. Jacoby Ellsbury, OF - Boston Red Sox (compensation pick from the Anaheim Angels for signing Orlando Cabrera)
24. Brian Bogusevic, LHP - Houston Astros
25. Matt Garza, RHP - Minnesota Twins
26. Craig Hansen, RHP - Boston Red Sox (compensation pick from the Los Angeles Dodgers for signing Derek Lowe)
27. Joey Devine, RHP - Atlanta Braves
28. Colby Rasmus, OF - St. Louis Cardinals (compensation pick from the Boston Red Sox for signing Edgar Renteria)
29. Jacob Marceaux, RHP - Florida Marlins (compensation pick from the New York Yankees for signing Carl Pavano)
30. Tyler Greene, SS - St. Louis Cardinals

JDeluis

He's probably sick. He has enough to come in tonight. Hatcher's coming in. GG's!!

He should have taken Liberatore out after the 8th inning. He's a good pitcher, but has problems staying past an inning. Yimi has been struggling for the past couple games, but was the best bullpen guy before Jensen came back.

In another edition of "Moron Mattingly" ...

- Brings in J.P. Howell

- Howell throws one pitch which, though outside, should've been easily caught by Grandal. It wasn't, so past ball scores a run.

- Makes Howell intentionally walk next batter.

- PULLS Howell. Why? He's only thrown one pitch and it wasn't even that bad.

Well, in the "Donny Don't! Handbook", it says you HAVE TO put righty vs. righty! So let's bring in ol' can Hatcher, with a ERA over 7, because fuck it, I guess we have a plane to catch.

Don't Do What Donny Don't Does

Oh they lost again to a floundering Padres? Blame the rotation.

It's still early. Let the 6 man rotation settle in.
Thing is everybody is pissed about it. And innings saved is pretty much like ten per starter, so its not a big of deal. But let's give it some time you're right

Thing is everybody is pissed about it. And innings saved is pretty much like ten per starter, so its not a big of deal. But let's give it some time you're right

We have to give it time. I'm not expecting Terry to pull some La Russo magic out of his hat, but they were winning the earlier part of their schedule, so I do have faith in Terry's ability to coach a winning ballclub. He has talent on this team, young talent. They have to learn how to gel and the Mets need a solid catcher behind the plate. I WISH we were blessed with a Yadier Molina.

We have to give it time. I'm not expecting Terry to pull some La Russo magic out of his hat, but they were winning the earlier part of their schedule, so I do have faith in Terry's ability to coach a winning ballclub.
Just schedule more home games against NL East teams and the Mets will be a 100 win team!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Fucking Mattingly

In another edition of "Moron Mattingly" ...

- Brings in J.P. Howell

- Howell throws one pitch which, though outside, should've been easily caught by Grandal. It wasn't, so past ball scores a run.

- Makes Howell intentionally walk next batter.

- PULLS Howell. Why? He's only thrown one pitch and it wasn't even that bad.

Well, in the "Donny Don't! Handbook", it says you HAVE TO put righty vs. righty! So let's bring in ol' can Hatcher, with a ERA over 7, because fuck it, I guess we have a plane to catch.

Don't Do What Donny Don't Does

If you guys didn't go on that insane winning streak in 2013, he'd have been fired by now you know.

In other news, lol at the NJ governor in a uniform:

Ukkn9WW.jpg

Dh9QPjB.jpg

gaEwps6.jpg

sSeuvJV.jpg

Friggz

didnt realize the draft was monday already. Ynkees have the 16th and 30th pick.

Expected to take a bat with both spots. Hoping Whitely and Betts make to their picks.

Top Bottom