• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

I love how pissed the pitcher gets here.
haha_cubs.gif

Malo

Banned
i dont love the pitchers in the draft even though the farm is a little light on pitching. Whitely seems like he would slide right into the top 10 in the system. Hoping hes there at 16.
I have a feeling that the brewers or rays might pop Whitley right before our pick.

I really like Allard and he might be available at 16 but his back scares me a bit. Other than that every pitcher in this draft that I like will most likely be gone by our first pick (Buehler, Harris, Jay).

Friggz

I have a feeling that the brewers or rays might pop Whitley right before our pick.

I really like Allard and he might be available at 16 but his back scares me a bit. Other than that every pitcher in this draft that I like will most likely be gone by our first pick (Buehler, Harris, Jay).

Allard would be awesome. Im not sure i see him getting out of the top 10 though. He grades out to 3 60+ grade pitches. Last yankee lefty to have 3 pitches with 60+ grades was mr pettitte. *drool*

Puig starts rehab assignment tonight at Rancho.

Guerrero gonna lose more playing time soon.

Maybe I mean please send Hatcher back to triple A when Puig comes back

WTF is happening to the Tigers? They've dropped seven straight and look terrible. Not that I'm complaining. Any Tigers or Twins loss is good in my book.

Friggz

Every recent mock draft I've seen has Allard out of the top ten with a couple having him fall into the twenties.

This is a database containing all the mock drafts:
http://dcprosportsreport.com/MLBMocks.htm

ive never heard of half those media outlets. Ive really only checked fangraphs, baseball america, and keith law.

with all that being said....nobody knows anything about anything, so it doesnt really matter, we find out monday!

JDeluis

Maybe I mean please send Hatcher back to triple A when Puig comes back

I think even Don is tired of seeing him the bullpen, so he keeps putting him in games to troll Friedman who doesn't want to send him down.

In other good news Charter to carry SportsnetLA starting Tuesday.
http://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...rry-dodger-channel-june-9-20150604-story.html

Don't read the comments, unless you want to read about how the Dodgers only care about money. Well DUH!

Enron

Banned
the new mlb.tv player is a fucking ENORMOUS PIECE OF GODDAMNED FUCKING SHIT.

And the old one seems to have been infected by its shittiness. Both of them crap out no matter what browser I use.

aFIGurANT

Rule 7.13 just scored cincinatti a run. Bullshit rule.

Yeah they need to account for how close the play was actually going to be. Blocking the plate when the runner still has ~10 feet to go before the plate isn't really blocking a slide, it's just applying a tag. That play was particularly egregious.

Yep that was a bad tag by Addison.
Gotta learn that if he is sticking at 2B.

I'd rather him be at 3B honestly, because he looks like he is gonna be huge.

Top Bottom