• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

aFIGurANT

the new mlb.tv player is a fucking ENORMOUS PIECE OF GODDAMNED FUCKING SHIT.

And the old one seems to have been infected by its shittiness. Both of them crap out no matter what browser I use.

Yeah I'm getting the same right now. It was fine earlier this week but all of a sudden I'm having to reload the page twice an inning.

zulux21

Every recent mock draft I've seen has Allard out of the top ten with a couple having him fall into the twenties.

This is a database containing all the mock drafts:
http://dcprosportsreport.com/MLBMocks.htm

there is a better chance that baseball is abolished as a sport than
Draft to the Show or Prospect Pipeline Rosenbaum getting the 8th pick correct. There is no chance at all the white sox will pick a HS player in the first round and anyone trying to predict draft orders should know that. (i'm personally expecting the white sox to get Tyler Jay, as why not corner the market on talented left handed pitchers lol as sale, quintana and rodan could use more company :p)

those are fun to look at though
and this white sox rangers game is fun.

edit: whoot double play out of the bases loaded jam.

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
I'm still pissed at that challenge. There were 2 slo-mo shots where you could clearly see how safe he was and they still said out. So then they can't challenge the Harped infield hit where he was clearly safe.

I just realized that Brandon Crawford totally looks like Chris Pontius from Jackass. It just randomly popped into my head and I don't know how I didn't realize this earlier.

Well, at least the hill gave you a chance.

Now it will just be a home run.

Still, it always seemed like an injury trap even though I'm not sure anyone has ever sustained a bad injury on it.

aFIGurANT

The next three teams we face have losing records. We're coming for you Cardinals :3

No fucks given: the 2nd-best NL team can't hold back the might of this STL pitching staff (even if LA's offense was on some previous-level shit talent-wise last night).

Switch pitchers.

Baseball madness.

I mean...what?
http://deadspin.com/oakland-as-call-up-switch-pitcher-1709309809

Venditte has to “decide” to go righty or left at the start of the at-bat, and the batter gets to choose his side. But at any point during the at-bat, either Venditte or the batter can then switch sides—but only once.

Complete with ambidextrous glove.
j0s7goj.png

Fox318

I mean...what?
http://deadspin.com/oakland-as-call-up-switch-pitcher-1709309809

Venditte has to “decide” to go righty or left at the start of the at-bat, and the batter gets to choose his side. But at any point during the at-bat, either Venditte or the batter can then switch sides—but only once.

Complete with ambidextrous glove.
j0s7goj.png

and i hate that rule.

The pitcher should be able to throw using what ever hand he wants so long as he doesn't move from the mound

BigAT

and i hate that rule.

The pitcher should be able to throw using what ever hand he wants so long as he doesn't move from the mound

The problem was when he was in the minors and he would switch , the batter would switch boxes, then Venditte would switch back, so would the batter and on and on. They had to implement something.

eznark

Banned
^ you need some rule, though I think it should be up to the visiting team to declare their side, not just default to the pitcher.

Neal Kendrick @neal_kendrick
129 pitchers have at least 40 innings this year. Among those 129 Stephen Strasburg has the worst DRA.

woof

The problem was when he was in the minors and he would switch , the batter would switch boxes, then Venditte would switch back, so would the batter and on and on. They had to implement something.

Like this

There has to be a limitation set up or else they'd go back and forth forever.

ETKRJeD.gif

A's on a roll... coming for you Seattle.

No fucks given: the 2nd-best NL team can't hold back the might of this STL pitching staff (even if LA's offense was on some previous-level shit talent-wise last night).
We need the win tonight against ya. So we can say it was the Jet lag from finishing the game the night before around 12:30am.
j/k . But I may play a parlay and take my chances

WTF, Angels?

CGrIMesW0AIAssp.jpg

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/ticket-664311-season-angels.html

I don't know what's more shocking, the rationale or that they said it.

How long until an Angels executive is casually dropping racial slurs in press meetings? "Well we're just glad all the gangbanging mexicans go to Dodger games" I mean come on Arte, you know how to run a ship better than this, first thing he did as owner was lower beer prices, he's got some semblance of PR knowledge.

Top Bottom