• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

harSon

Banned
Melancon why

Game should be over.

Paying for that error now.

He hasn't been dominant for a while now, although he's gotten better since the beginning of the season. To be fair, the person pegged to be his replacement melted down this game...

Beckx

He hasn't been dominant for a while now, although he's gotten better since the beginning of the season. To be fair, the person pegged to be his replacement melted down this game...

It was more the error that had me freaking out, but they recovered. Raise it!

White Sox win!

homeratthebatgif3.gif

I sometimes wish he actually has a career ending injury and has to void the rest of his contact this season.

How many PED suspensions does it take to get a lifetime ban? 3?
So inject him with steroids, if he's getting better it's fine and if he doesn't make sure he gets caught!
Hope the White Sox follow the same plan with Melky Cabrera. He already has 1 strike on him so it'll be easier.

Silkworm

I still can't believe that the Giants are only one game back.

About to be 0.5 game back if the Dodgers don't do something in the next two innings. Bah. I was crazy to think that 1-0 lead would hold up against St. Louis. *sigh* Anderson could have used some run support. He did pitch well up until the 8th. Oh well.

Macattk15

Cano up with bases loaded and 2 outs. Can he fuck it up again?

Probably.

edit : Seriously. Fucking kill yourself Robinson. Stuff the 24 million you're making down your throat and choke on the shit ... to death.

Macattk15

Move Cano to the fucking 8 spot in the line-up. Maybe he'll be able to see inside his own ass and find the way out from down there.

Maybe not :lol Don't get how we can't hit Anderson and other bad pitchers though

Carlos Martinez had a real weird line. 7IP 4BB 11K. Don't know how he pitched 7 innings tbh
That was awfully nice of A-Gon to gift us the go-ahead run. Don't expect us to win the next two games but it'd be great if we could steal one of them.

CMart was phenomenal outside of the walks.

A couple of friends developed the White Soxt offense drinking game. I think it would work with the Mariners as well. But if you were strictly following the rules, you'd be dead by the 6th inning.

Mariners offense drinking game? Aka the path to sobriety

You'd have to drink if the batter swings at the first pitch out of the zone, swings at ball 4, makes a first pitch out, fails to cash in a runner from third with less than 2 outs, if a leadoff double doesn't score and so on. The offense still stinks but at least you're loaded.

Least I'm past the point in the season of getting depressed at the M's games.

Can't wait till Lloyd McClendon is fired.

Normally I'd argue that changing managers is pointless, but if you're so stubborn to let Rodney pitch in high leverage situations, you deserve to be fired.

zulux21

White Sox win!

homeratthebatgif3.gif

and if they win the next two they will pass the tigers and likely the indians as well and become the third place team MWA HA HA HA

this is the point in the script where the white sox start making their climb to first place, after everyone wrote them off so when they take home the world series title this year it's all the more sweet

BWA HA HA HA

>.>;

Macattk15

Pinch hit for Zunino!

OH WAIT. They don't have a fucking back-up catcher on the roster right now.

edit : Nvm. I see that shitter Sucre is back with the team.

Top Bottom