• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

I blame it on the fact the team can't score runs for shit.

My god the offense. So many injuries but the lineup is fucking useless!!! Travis d'Arnaud and Dilson Herrera will be back next week.

Its time for the Mets to somehow drop those whiners and losers Gee and Niese and promote Matz. A rotation is Harvey, deGrom, Thor, Matz and Colon sounds good to me! The bullpen has been damn solid too!! I'm amazed the Mets are still hanging around with that damn offense.

Vic Black just whined on twitter which is nice. Does he know he fucking sucks too? The Mets really have to find a bat or two..or three..

The Mets problem is that we're not nearly deep enough to make up for all the injuries. Plawecki being hurt too is just the icing on the cake.

Plus Carlos Torres is garbage.

BigAT

20MQJHz.gif

Chris R

A spilt series would be so nice. My seats today are even better than they were on Friday. It's also like 300 degrees out here, I'll melt :(

zroid

Banned
I am so tired of this closer role bullshit

Cecil is one of the few reliable arms in the bullpen and he hardly ever plays because we never have save situations in the 9th

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I have no idea what the fuck just happened there. Villar is just fucking stupid, I dunno, maybe Altuve just fucked up too.

Top Bottom