• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

aFIGurANT

looked like he wanted to throw out holliday at 2nd before he got to the ball, and missed it completely

Too much heart. At least now we can say it isn't all on him with that Reynolds double? Not that letting Holliday get a trip is anything less than sad :lol

Silkworm

Are the Cardinals going to win 120 games this season, jesus christ -_-

Maybe they could win that many if they had more games on their schedule against the Dodgers. :p

Ah well, guess the Cardinals will just have to be satisfied going 5-2 against the Dodgers. If the Dodgers make it to the post season I sure hope they don't end up facing the Cardinals in their first series. Then again, I guess I simply hope the Dodgers make it to the post season with San Fran breathing down their necks.

That Dodgers bullpen.

YI5wuqol.jpg

Maybe they could win that many if they had more games on their schedule against the Dodgers. :p

Ah well, guess the Cardinals will just have to be satisfied going 5-2 against the Dodgers. If the Dodgers make it to the post season I sure hope they don't end up facing the Cardinals in their first series. Then again, I guess I simply hope the Dodgers make it to the post season with San Fran breathing down their necks.
We're going to be playing against the Cardinals whether we like it or not.

RGVNOE

Only on pace for 108 wins and I can't see the rotation keeping this up all year. Garcia will inevitably get hurt and both Wacha/Martinez should be on an innings limit.

Hopefully they pick up a pitcher along the way, or have someone from the minors come up and make some spot starts to ease the innings on them

So Dilson Herrera, Travis D' Arnaud and Bobby Parnell should all be up by the end of the week. Vic Black was activated and placed in Triple A. Team slowly getting healthier.for now. Until a billion new setbacks are announced.

For some reason I see the Cardinals going after a Josh Reddick/Clippard/Kazmir package from the A's. Not sure they need another SP just in case, but Reddick and Clippard make a lot of sense.

For some reason I see the Cardinals going after a Josh Reddick/Clippard/Kazmir package from the A's. Not sure they need another SP just in case, but Reddick and Clippard make a lot of sense.
Not unless Reddick can play 1B. OF is the one place we have a lot of quality depth. And unless another injury surfaces or the Pirates keep up their insane stretch and pass us in the standings, I can't see Mozeliak making any big trades. But if Beane wants to flip that package to us for a bag of baseballs, I'm cool with that.

Not unless Reddick can play 1B. OF is the one place we have a lot of quality depth. And unless another injury surfaces or the Pirates keep up their insane stretch and pass us in the standings, I can't see Mozeliak making any big trades. But if Beane wants to flip that package to us for a bag of baseballs, I'm cool with that.

Yeah, can only see going after pitching or a 1B. Would love Carlos Santana but maybe the Indians aren't selling after their slow start. Santana/Carpenter/Holliday would be a nasty 1-2-3 for a lineup.

More likely we move one of our outfielders, probably Jay or Bourjos

RGVNOE

Yeah, can only see going after pitching or a 1B. Would love Carlos Santana but maybe the Indians aren't selling after their slow start. Santana/Carpenter/Holliday would be a nasty 1-2-3 for a lineup.

More likely we move one of our outfielders, probably Jay or Bourjos

That would be a good pickup, but I actually like Wong at the top of the lineup and he's been doing good there too, Santana batting 5th behind Peralta would make that 1-5 tough to face though, hopefully they trade Jay I've wanted them to move him for a while now

Top Bottom