• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Jays won a one-run game? Nice! I guess they've delayed their usual May dominance a month. It's not going to last without some bullpen help, but I'll take what I can get.

zychi

Banned
Shame, was on the verge of a trade to someone imo. Value is basically peaked at this point.

Talk was actually he was going to come up tomorrow for the AL teams and DH. Len says its not serious, just jammed something(didnt hear what, i think his wrist) when sliding head first.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Always fun to watch Chris Archer pitch... guess its just a matter of time till he gets injured too like Moore, Cobb, Smyly, and Odorizzi.

Always fun to watch Chris Archer pitch... guess its just a matter of time till he gets injured too like Moore, Cobb, Smyly, and Odorizzi.

Odorizzi just has some tightness. Take it from someone who's thrown a lot of pitches, that's just a natural part of life.

Won't hamper him long term unless he damaged something.

zychi

Banned

I have him on my fantasy team, dude has been great so far. I sat him today to keep my era and whip low. Fantasy baseball is the only fantasy game I hold players out to keep my stats low. Makes no sense.

Chris R

The offense from both teams these four games has been pathetic

Edit: I say that and then the batter with the worst batting average knocks it out of the park

Malo

Banned
Yeah, I guess the Cubs keep surprising me.

Do we ever have a MLB Draft OT? Or does the discussion stay in here?
We've never had one and we shouldn't. The draft isn't big enough to warrant its own thread, especially when people in here barely discuss it.

With that said, here's who I hope the Yankees target with their two first round picks:

Garrett Whitley
Ian Happ
Walker Buehler
Jon Harris
Donny Everett
Chris Betts
Michael Matuella

Chris R

1-3 and terrible offense... At least the weather was killer these past few days.

Watching at home is fun because I can change the channel when the mariners start to suck

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
1-3 and terrible offense... At least the weather was killer these past few days.

Watching at home is fun because I can change the channel when the mariners start to suck

Yeah the Rays and Mariners combined for 11 runs together in a 4 game series. Was really pathetic.

zroid

Banned
Jays won a one-run game? Nice! I guess they've delayed their usual May dominance a month. It's not going to last without some bullpen help, but I'll take what I can get.

It would also help if they, y'know, actually used their best reliever occasionally instead of saving him for some magical 9th inning save situation which never comes

Top Bottom