• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Malo

Banned
Harper hit one too. Both have 20.

It wasn't a catch. Force out at second and Texiera didn't know the call.
It doesn't matter. He was at third base and should have been tagging up regardless, even if it is just to draw the throw. He would have scored if he tagged up.

The White Sox had the bases loaded with nobody out and didn't score for the 4th tme this year. I think this has to be some kind of record in early june.

Lol. Another one blown by the bullpen. Just a shame that they wasted Dan Harens start.

At least Stanton is starting to get back to normal. Hopefully he can hit 50 home runs this year.

jman2050

Harper can hit all the homers in this series he wants as long as they remain solo shots and the rest of his team continues failing miserably.

zroid

Banned
41nnJlx.gif

I feel for you buddy. Blue Jays had no business being in this game at all.

the baseball gods are making good on the shit they threw at us earlier in the season :lol

It's more positive regression, and they were due for their annual hot streak...but sure, I'll take the baseball gods explanation too.

Top Bottom