• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

zroid

Banned
Apparently the guy the BJs took 29th was born on the same day as game 1 of the World Series in 93 (which Toronto won).

#destiny

Good pick doyers.

9yx85EB.gif

Malo

Banned
Donny Everett must have a big price tag. Kid is free falling.

First the rays take Whitley from us and now Betts.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Good job, Mets. Pick a kid not even rated in the Top 200.

EDIT - Harold Reynolds likes the pick. Bust confirmed.

Friggz

I'm convinced the Yankees draft by having Stevie wonder throw darts at a board. As if they
Didn't learn from the cito culver experiment they drafted his white counter part. Glad I looked forward to this draft

zulux21

Yep. If only McCullers hadn't given up that homer. Aside from that he's been good tonight, too. Sale is just ridiculous, though.

which is why I said you likely wanted the rain to knock him out of the game :p

Sale had a rocky bit of the season after the first few starts
since his era hit nearly 6 he has steadily been bringing it down, including lights out performances over his last 3 starts (including today) which has resulted in him walking only 3 while striking out 39 over 22.2 innings while giving up 1 run resulting in a .4 ERA (thanks to the single run he gave up today)

tomorrow will be a great match up as well with Dallas Keuchel vs Carlos Rodon. Rodon had a slightly rough start to his MLB career but since then has settled in nicely and only given up 1 run in each of his last 3 starts. You will get to see the white sox bullpen in the 7th inning though since rodan is on an innings limit.

Of course I am hoping the white sox sweep the astros, but I don't mind if you guys win the division beyond that, it would be fun to have a 2005 rematch in the AL playoffs this year. (of course for that to happen the white sox need to actually start hitting and playing like they should, but well they aren't out of it yet)

Malo

Banned
I'm convinced the Yankees draft by having Stevie wonder throw darts at a board. As if they
Didn't learn from the cito culver experiment they drafted his white counter part. Glad I looked forward to this draft
At least Holder was actually ranked in the top 200 (51 according to mlb.com).

Malo

Banned
I hate the MLB rankings. Baseball America had a Brendon Ryan comp. not sure why they
Didn't go with betts at 30 with all their cap space. Tampa got both players I wanted!
I trust MLB rankings a lot more after Jim Callis got there. Also, BA ranked Holder as the 38th best prospect.

And, yeah, fuck the rays.

Meier

Kid looks pretty solid and yeah, I'm loving his name. Interesting that he dropped down to us at 35 if he was ranked in the top 15-20 by a few folks. Seems we got a bit lucky with the Walker Buehler pick as well in comparison to expectations. The OF in the 2nd inning seems a little lanky and slow from his small highlight reel on MLB.com. He's still a kid though so we'll see.

Top Bottom