• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Ken Rosenthal is supporting this?

iyx6Zply3rECF.gif

Apparently the book's author also had put up a column in the NY Times about how analytics are ruining the game. lol

Robinson Cano just doesn't give a fuck this year.

Laziest DP turn attempt on a routine ground ball.

edit:
I have no idea how CB is still allowed to umpire in the majors. He calls strikes on pitches that are a foot outside and balls on pitches that have the whole plate in the very same at bat. And that's going on for years.

zychi

Banned
Chicago sports radio thinks either the White Sox or Cubs may go after Papelbon.

Why bother? Sounds like they're making up news again (it is the Score, and they do this all the time)

its the right thing to do. their current ones are terrible

Just looking at those unis today made me want to take a nap.

You'd figure that all these fanbases going nuts for bold colors (the Giants and their orange, the Seahawks, etc...) that they'd see the marketing opportunity. Makes no sense.

Brewers said no on Ramirez, apparently they also realize that Gee and Niese suck. Who knew?

The back up plan? Fuck if I know now. Nobody probably. Stick with Shit Soup in the hopes that David comes back. Which he won't.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Whatever happened to the new pace rules? Fucking Alex Colome is averaging 30 seconds between his pitches tonight. This is like Steve Trachsel level unwatchable.

If Niese is still a starting pitcher by tomorrow I will not watch another game until Sandy and Terry are fired.

Matz is better, Matz is ready, at this point you're just wasting his innings at AAA.

If Niese is still a starting pitcher by tomorrow I will not watch another game until Sandy and Terry are fired.

Matz is better, Matz is ready, at this point you're just wasting his innings at AAA.
What you do with Niese and Gee if everybody is calling the Mets bluff? Especially when there are "cheaper" trade options. They in a corner brah.

When is it Hanley DH time?

He's literally the worst defender in baseball this year so.

As long as Papi continues to hit the ball as abysmally as he has against lefties, I imagine Hanley will be DHing quite often.

Speaking of Papi, he was just at bat with bases loaded, no men out and saw three straight fastballs (from a rightie) before a useless popup.

I'm not gonna say he's completely washed yet, but opposing pitchers clearly believe he is.

Top Bottom