• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

SRTtoZ

3 passed balls in 1 inning while clueless Joe just stares and watches everything fall apart. We've had someone warming up since the beginning of the inning for what reason I can't explain.

@Mets: Minor League LHP Brad Wieck sent to the SD Padres as the player to be named later from the March 30 Alex Torres deal.

Padres got a really interesting wild card here. Absolutely massive guy, good velo, weird delivery and is a two pitch guy but there's a ton of potential there.

My seats for the game:

Mj3mS6u.jpg

Meier

Poor Greinke. It must suck being a pitcher for the Dodgers with this dogass offense. When they actually hit, the bullpen shits the bed.

Silkworm

Crap, Dodgers 4 game winning streak snapped. At least SF also lost today and the Gators dominated Miami in their 1st game in the CWS (Go Gators!!!).

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
What's the odds Kimbrel stays the entire season in a Padre uni?

E: More Dodger fans than Padres fans @ the game. Smh!!
100%

He's not tradable right now. And the Padres have no real reason to trade him anyways. They're still floating around being contenders.

We made it nearly halfway through June, but I fear we may not make it through the summer without a big hitter or two.

We need a real 3B as well. We can compensate power by slapping some good FB hitters together. I'v got a friend who flat out asked Sandy and he said we actively look for hitters with high FB rates because we want power and know the environment in Citi is conducive for that (given how wide the corners are).

If we just get a little more power from Duda and add someone who can hit for average from the 5-7 hole we're in good shape down the stretch.

Thank god the East is so garbage this year.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
We need a real 3B as well. We can compensate power by slapping some good FB hitters together. I'v got a friend who flat out asked Sandy and he said we actively look for hitters with high FB rates because we want power and know the environment in Citi is conducive for that (given how wide the corners are).

If we just get a little more power from Duda and add someone who can hit for average from the 5-7 hole we're in good shape down the stretch.

Thank god the East is so garbage this year.

It's endlessly funny to me that the Braves are only 2.5 games back.

Padres got a really interesting wild card here. Absolutely massive guy, good velo, weird delivery and is a two pitch guy but there's a ton of potential there.

dude is supposed to have alot of potential, alot of ppl were worried he would be the one included in the trade. damnit

also, Kirk will be sent directly to Triple AAA

Look I get the need to have a spot starter (why people keep asking about the 6 man rotation I have no idea) when there's no off-days to keep guys on normal rest. But Gee shouldn't be that spot starter. Get Raf Montero in there or GTFO because Gee is just garbage.

Top Bottom