• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

harSon

Banned
Can you stop winning games Cardinals? We're 1 game behind the second best record in baseball, and freaking 6 games back in the division.

:(

Pete Abraham ‏@PeteAbe 4m4 minutes ago
#RedSox are 49-64 at home the last two seasons. … Also 354-358 overall since the start of the 2011 season.

Ryan Hannable ‏@RyanHannable 25m25 minutes ago
Updating this stat from last month: Since the start of '14, the Red Sox have been swept at home 10 times - in Francona's 8 seasons, just 6.

The sooner Henry wakes up and realizes that 2013 was a fluke and that the team has obviously regressed the better.

Somebody's gotta go. This Cherington-Farrell partnership isn't working

Sonny Gray for Cy Young.

ETKRJeD.gif

We have two healthy RP's for the next two days that can pitch on rest.

Familia and Torres are our only real options going into tomorrow, maybe Parnell. We needed an arm.

I just don't get why it had to be Morris. We have other arms on the 40 man. Morris is the best prospect and I am suuuuuuuuuuper high on him but... this could kill his confidence even if it's only a cup of coffee for 3-4 days.

zroid

Banned
Reds have had so many chances to cash in since the 9th and just can't do it. It's going to bite them in the ass. Bryant walk-off HR anybody?

Putting Thor in the BP would be the stupidest fucking thing imaginable.

Just waive Gee and Niese, you're not getting a bag of cold dog shit for either of them so cut ties, eat the money and lets get Matz in here.

Omar Infante is now in the AS game over Altuve.

Giving fans the right to vote who gets in is fucking retarded if you're going to make the game decide fucking homefield.

Cain having more votes than Trout is such a fucking joke.

And how does Alex Rios, a guy with less than 40 AB's ALL YEAR, get on this list with 4M cvotes?

Insane. I'm amazed all the pitchers aren't just Royals too.

Morales over Cruz, joke, Perez over Vogt and Russell, joke, Moustakas over Donaldson, REALLY?

Top Bottom