• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

JBCBzhf.jpg

zulux21

gah, it drives me nuts watching these guys who are getting paid millions not run their hardest to first base every single time they hit the ball. if they had the white sox would have at least 2 more hits today.

edit: and it ends on a drop third strike where the batter didn't run... yes there is a 99.9% chance they will throw you out, but you should always run hard for that .1% chance they throw it away @_@

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Haha you still don't get it.
Such negativity. Jays got rid of the inconsistent bats (Lawrie, Rasmus, Gose). This team can actually hit through average starting pitching.

You know me I'm loyal to my teams but we all know how this ends. This tag isn't just a joke. :(

I'd be thrilled for them to prove me wrong but we'll see. Hell if we're still in this position come September 1 that's a victory to me. I just want to see them actually be able to compete for a playoff spot at this point.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Hey look, the nationals are throwing a perfect game through 5.

Everyone watch it so we can jinx it.

Hey look, the nationals are throwing a perfect game through 5.

Everyone watch it so we can jinx it.

God them having him just isn't fair.

I can't get over how incredible it is that Dilson Herrera is 21 years old. Youngest in the NL and yet he plays like a 5 year vet.

The Jays SP collectively still have the worst bWAR in baseball.

You know me I'm loyal to my teams but we all know how this ends. This tag isn't just a joke. :(

I'd be thrilled for them to prove me wrong but we'll see. Hell if we're still in this position come September 1 that's a victory to me. I just want to see them actually be able to compete for a playoff spot at this point.

I feel like the Jays had a late August run last year that put them on the fringes of the wild card race. Then Cabrera got hurt and it all fell apart.

Turned it back on just in time to see Goins get another double. If he could just become a nearly league average hitter -- like, even to being on 80ish OPS+ hitter -- he'd be so valuable.

And we'll take a dump in Rogers if it wasn't such a shithole already :D Seriously our crap pitchers are pitching at home and our good ones at Rogers.

Can you make it so the Bills never have to play there anymore? Thanks.

We got the Argos out baby, grass in 2017!

it is pretty hard to believe that there's a pitching staff in the bigs worse than ours, and yet the 2015 Red Sox exist

when you are having a bad day, just remember: you could be the 2015 red sox

it is pretty hard to believe that there's a pitching staff in the bigs worse than ours, and yet the 2015 Red Sox exist

Rodriguez, Bucholz and a whoooooooooole lot of shit. Though, according to Fangraphs, BP, and BRef you guys are, in fact, the worst.

Barves are 2nd worst.

Well at least we finally won a four game series this season. I'm thankful for the Rockies being so bad, and letting us get 5 wins in the past week.

I wonder if we are going to get the good version of the Yankees or the shitty version for the next series. Please let it be the shitty version.

zroid

Banned
Rodriguez, Bucholz and a whoooooooooole lot of shit. Though, according to Fangraphs, BP, and BRef you guys are, in fact, the worst.

Barves are 2nd worst.

I guess it was hard to believe with good reason :'(

and it was implied that Sanchez will be doing on the DL today so that's just awesome

Sweep sweep sweep! 11 in a row!

I guess it was hard to believe with good reason :'(

and it was implied that Sanchez will be doing on the DL today so that's just awesome

You've seen the Jays starting pitchers. Them being the worst bunch in baseball without Stroman there to give them a boost shouldn't be that hard to believe.

Top Bottom