• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Sean McAdam ‏@Sean_McAdam 5m5 minutes ago
Defensive horror show in field - Sandoval waved at ball w/o much effort; De Aza got brutal break on ball in RF; Pedroia loses ball in sun.

Sean McAdam ‏@Sean_McAdam 3m3 minutes ago
Rodriguez had allowed one earned run in his first 23 2/3 IP; he's allowed six earned runs in this inning.

Hello darkness my old friend...

Look Terry, Gonzalez took out his pitcher when he was getting hit. What a concept!

Montero better get in here soon dammit.

Sean McAdam ‏@Sean_McAdam 5m5 minutes ago
Defensive horror show in field - Sandoval waved at ball w/o much effort; De Aza got brutal break on ball in RF; Pedroia loses ball in sun.

Sean McAdam ‏@Sean_McAdam 3m3 minutes ago
Rodriguez had allowed one earned run in his first 23 2/3 IP; he's allowed six earned runs in this inning.

Hello darkness my old friend...

Eh the kid can't be perfect forever and the Blue Jays are the best in baseball.

Still, when you have the worst defense in the bigs, you're kinda just up a creek.

Can't believe how many goofy-ass soft contact hits the Jays got in that inning

...plus a homer by Ryan Goins :lol

On a delayed stream so just catching this inning. I'll take runs however we can get them. Also, the bottom third of the Jays lineup has made a huge impact the last few games.

Edit: Dustin Pedroia is having a terrible, terrible game.

extra edit: Strike that. The entire Red Sox team has sucked this series.

And now FOUR (FOUR) Sox defenders let the ball drop in shallow center to let another Jays run score.

Comedy of errors

Killing the poor kids ERA, I feel bad for him because this is likely the excuse used to send him back to the minors.

No reason Wade Miley and Joe Kelly should have spots. Let the young kids pitch. Make Barnes a starter and call up one of the other big name lefties.

First pitch from the reliever is sent over the Monster.

Stop it Jays. We get it.

Really feel bad for the kid. It's not his fault that the entire Red Sox defense appears to have just stopped caring lately.

Considering the same Fenway crowd that was booing relentlessly after the botched pop-up sent Rodriguez off with a loud cheering ovation, I think they agree with you.

As a Jays fan this has been a great weekend for me to receive a MLB tv subscription as a present. :D

Considering the same Fenway crowd that was booing relentlessly after the botched pop-up sent Rodriguez off with a loud ovation, I think they agree with you.

Good. I thought he pitched a hell of a game. Seems like he has a ton of potential.

First pitch from the reliever is sent over the Monster.

Stop it Jays. We get it.

Considering the same Fenway crowd that was booing relentlessly after the botched pop-up sent Rodriguez off with a loud ovation, I think they agree with you.

Whoever your next manager ends up being is gonna have a ton of fun with Rodriguez.

Kid is special.

Ricker

I hope I don't jinx them but the Blue Jays man,they are on a tare to say the least lol...

Not over,as we saw this week in that 9 run inning but man...10-0 in the 5th...

Top Bottom