• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

zroid

Banned
So, Scott Copeland...

jY4LSlZ.png

Here is the updated National League ASG position standings:

CHo-VD7WoAIG5NH.jpg:large

Yung Joc is in the top 8! Closing in on that starting spot!

GO JOC GO

GO JOC GO

GO JOC GO

GO JOC GO

Lucas Duda leads all but Goldy there in fWAR and wRC+ and he's not even on the damn list.

What a joke. And the fuck is Freddie Freeman no on the list? Matt Adams was garbage before he got hurt and he wont even play in the game because his leg is wrecked.

Al Leiter is in the booth this inning. He is such a pleasure to listen too, I'm so jealous that works for the Yankees broadcaster team.

He is my all time favorite Mets pitcher from a personal standpoint. Just such a nice guy. Went to a game at Shea that got rained out and he stood there with the fans and just talked to us for a bit while signing stuff. Really, really nice guy.

He is my all time favorite Mets pitcher from a personal standpoint. Just such a nice guy. Went to a game at Shea that got rained out and he stood there with the fans and just talked to us for a bit while signing stuff. Really, really nice guy.

That's awesome, I love when player do things like that.

He was pretty fun to watch pitch too. He had our first no hitter in 96 against the Rockies, who if I recall correctly had a really good lineup that year. He also had a really good start in Game 7 of the 97 World Series too. Even though he only played a couple of seasons here, he is definitely one of my top ten favorite Marlins.

That's awesome, I love when player do things like that.

He was pretty fun to watch pitch too. He had our first no hitter in 96 against the Rockies, who if I recall correctly had a really good lineup this year. He also had a really good start in Game 7 of the 97 World Series too. Even though he only played a couple of seasons here, he is definitely one of my top ten favorite Marlins.

Oh yeah for sure the fact that he was an excellent pitcher (and lead us to a WS berth) also contributes to my love of the guy. His cutter was money in the bank for such a long long time, his mechanics were beautiful to watch. So fluid.

Well Mr. Harvey, you proved me wrong. Very wrong indeed.

Now pls hold it.

He learned from his bad outings and got his secondary stuff working like money. His change was filthy today.

The Phillies are using Francoeur in the pen.

We have a position player pitching. This is not a drill.

Now to watch Niese and Colon get demolish in Toronto.

Oh they're gonna get absolutely demolished. Colon especially (his pitching style plays right into how they hit) but I'll be glad if Niese gets blewn up because that means we move him to the pen and get Matz.

Happy for Bobby.

Top Bottom