• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
He was 14-7 last year. That's better than Shields' record and they call him an ace.

I have no clue what this obsession over either wins or being an "ace" is about. I would be okay if my team's entire rotation was James Shields and James Shields's 4 clone brothers, just saying.

3gKHbzH.png

Kennedy has a 3.5 ERA and 200 innings and is our No. 4 starter. And the position that Shields is going to be bad because of his previous history of being good is just.....lol ok man

Well we'll see who'll be right in a couple of months. Remember this discussion lol.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
With a 10-0 win over Milwaukee, the Rockies became the 1st team to win on the road via shutout with a double-digit margin of victory since the Brewers won 12-0 against the Orioles in 1988. The Brewers hadn't been shut out on Opening Day since 2001.

I love baseball stats lol

Doogdogg

vintage Mike Napoli AB

between Betts, Pedroia, Ortiz, Hanley, Panda, Napoli, Bogaerts, games are going to be very long

and HanRam just hit a grand salami

Top Bottom