• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Meier

I don't really pay attention to Spring Training so it's surprising to me Joc is down batting 7th. I'd have figured him and Kendrick would be flip-flopped.

HeySeuss

Welcome back baseball, oh how I've missed you! Johnny Cueto gonna be a Red until the trade deadline. Gonna enjoy it while it lasts.

I don't really pay attention to Spring Training so it's surprising to me Joc is down batting 7th. I'd have figured him and Kendrick would be flip-flopped.

joc has yet to prove he can do anything at the big league level

looks like he's picking up where he left off last september :|

Meier

joc has yet to prove he can do anything at the big league level

looks like he's picking up where he left off last september :|
He had a pretty big Spring in terms of production (that's about as much as I follow it) so I was pretty hopeful but obviously those can be a little inflated since some of the competition is not as good. He'll get there.

They have a very good rotation. I can't tell if you're trying to be serious or not.

Shields has been too much of a workhorse throughout his career. No way he can keep it up.
Either his arm or his stats are gonna explode in the near future. Because I like the dude, I hope it's the latter if it were to happen.

Really like Ross as a number 2 guy.

Cashner's made of glass. But he's got great stuff. Really hope he can stay healthy.

Kennedy is an ok 4th option. Morrow is shit.

Don't think it's good enough to compete, even if they all stay healthy. Which is a big if in my opinion.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Shields has been too much of a workhorse throughout his career. No way he can keep it up.
Either his arm or his stats are gonna explode in the near future. Because I like the dude, I hope it's the latter if it were to happen.

Really like Ross as a number 2 guy.

Cashner's made of glass. But he's got great stuff. Really hope he can stay healthy.

Kennedy is an ok 4th option. Morrow is shit.

Don't think it's good enough to compete, even if they all stay healthy. Which is a big if in my opinion.

3gKHbzH.png

Kennedy has a 3.5 ERA and 200 innings and is our No. 4 starter. And the position that Shields is going to be bad because of his previous history of being good is just.....lol ok man

Jimmy made it to the game, that's cool.

CB8E7YiXIAEacvF.jpg

For non Royals fans, he's one of our local superfans who got shot a few weeks ago. You may know him from this gif:

royals-fan-jiggles-2.gif

...or several others like it. He does that every time the camera is on him, and FSKC loves airing it every time.

He was even a good influence on Sung Woo:

SungWoo-Lee-Faseler_1427241098333_15510813_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Top Bottom