• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Will gladly trade some of our pitching for a good bat!!

The one guy we want on your roster isn't available and we couldn't afford him if he was.
We also got to him pretty well last night.

Truthfully, we need our two starters on the DL to get healthy and see where we are.

That was one pathetic loss by the Mets against the Brew Crew. Loved how the ball went right through the worthless Cuddyer's legs when the Brewers scored the winning run. Spectacular.

Terry Collins is going to have a chit-chat with his team today. FOR WHAT? What the fuck is he gonna say? You suck! I suck! WE ALL SUCK! ...except for you pitchers..you guys are dope.

“All I know is, we’re not executing shit,” Collins said.

It hurts to drop back to .500 he added, but said he’s not sure where to place the blame.

“Who do you want me to yell at, the 9 rookies,” he asked.

Beckx

Into the fourth inning on Otani's start last night. Beautiful afternoon in a small rural stadium at sunset. Baseball is a glorious game. His slider is actually looking pretty good and his fastball is on point. But jeez the Fighters just want to run and bunt their way out of any chances. Edit: Sho-time Nakata with a blast takes care of business. Sixth inning and Otani has worked out most of the kinks, mowing guys down now. Dominant fastball and forkball per usual. Now killing people with curves too.

Bet the Yankee scouts at the game are drooling.

we suck again

Hey man it was a Locke game and we got out with a win. Cole tonight and all is right with the world.

That was one pathetic loss by the Mets against the Brew Crew. Loved how the ball went right through the worthless Cuddyer's legs when the Brewers scored the winning run. Spectacular.

Terry Collins is going to have a chit-chat with his team today. FOR WHAT? What the fuck is he gonna say? You suck! I suck! WE ALL SUCK! ...except for you pitchers..you guys are dope.

pretty much saying, wtf im suppose to do with this crap team

Into the fourth inning on Otani's start last night. Beautiful afternoon in a small rural stadium at sunset. Baseball is a glorious game. His slider is actually looking pretty good and his fastball is on point. But jeez the Fighters just want to run and bunt their way out of any chances. Edit: Sho-time Nakata with a blast takes care of business. Sixth inning and Otani has worked out most of the kinks, mowing guys down now. Dominant fastball and forkball per usual. Now killing people with curves too.

Bet the Yankee scouts at the game are drooling.

Easiest scouting report ever.

"Give him ALL the money"

Seriously though what a perfect day for baseball.

BFIB

I can't believe I have to say this, but Mark Reynolds has done a great job for the Cards this year.

I cannot believe that is a sentence that I typed. Cards have some black magic voodoo going on this year.

Estrada is really turning out to be a quality starter for the Jays.

Another No Hitter going into the 6th.

Jays can't put anything together though.

Also, I honestly consider Jim Hickey the most valuable coach in the majors.

Top Bottom