• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

CIOflWqUYAEdC27.jpg

Wut

Loco4Coco

Well what are we supposed to move? Nobody wants our crap pitchers and I'd rather not move long term assets in a season that's already lost.

Terry is directly responsible for a multitude of losses with his shit BP management.

He doesn't even have to make a big trade just get someone that actually plays 3B, he didn't even try to get someone on the cheap like he did with Eric Young jr a couple of years back. Now they're too many injuries that a simple band-aid won't fix.

Should I continue watching a game that I know the Sox have no chance of winning or watch how Strasburg does in his first start back?

Hmmm

Sorry Sox. Fire Farell

EDIT: jk it's blacked out on MLB.tv.

Beckx

Tigers finally at .500 so I can be happy.

And tied for Central lead! CL got wrecked in Interleague, damn. Got a feeling the Carp have righted the ship and are going to go on a run now. Other teams are going to regret not getting space when they had the chance. Messenger is on fire now for Tigers though, if only they could get Murton to hit again.

Got some gear from the Fighters' store shipped over. The lettering on the Otani hoodie is a bit more sparkly than I expected. Fighters apparently LOVE sparkles, the red on the Arihara t-shirt is all sparkly too.

CH9ePD1WEAAMYoV.jpg

---------------------

More Otani notes (from YakyuBaka):

-He's pitching in a rural stadium tomorrow. Currently on a 22 inning scoreless streak in rural stadiums.
-He has not allowed a home run to the last 294 batters he has faced.
-Yankees will be at tomorrow's game to scout him
-Coach thinks Otani's batting days are numbered. TBH he's been awful with the bat most of the year so not surprising.

And tied for Central lead! CL got wrecked in Interleague, damn. Got a feeling the Carp have righted the ship and are going to go on a run now. Other teams are going to regret not getting space when they had the chance. Messenger is on fire now for Tigers though, if only they could get Murton to hit again.

Got some gear from the Fighters' store shipped over. The lettering on the Otani hoodie is a bit more sparkly than I expected. Fighters apparently LOVE sparkles, the red on the Arihara t-shirt is all sparkly too.

CH9ePD1WEAAMYoV.jpg

Both look pretty good, just picked this up for my son. He'll WEAR IT AND LIKE IT DAMMIT.

3N16MA

Banned
Can't believe there is still Yankee fans that don't like Gardy. Underrated homegrown talent who will actually earn his contract.

Velcro Fly

Don Mattingly leaving his closer in the bullpen when the Cubs have 2 on and none out. Winning run is in scoring position and his best reliever might not get in the game.

Now they are loaded with zero outs.

JDeluis

Not even mad at the loss. Maybe I'll be more surprised when the Dodgers finally get a win. Will probably after they get swept.

Tomorrow game is on ESPN2, so theyll most likely get one run in.

Top Bottom