• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Malo

Banned
Adam Warren was moved to the bullpen, yet CC continues to be in the rotation. It's pretty much a guaranteed loss every time CC goes out there.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Can we stop this? The Cubs are not World Series contenders this season. Stop pretending they ever were for page hits. If we're lucky they grab a wild card and make some noise. They are too young and our bullpen is still a mess.
Are you saying BTTF2 lied to us?!

Malo

Banned
It's what happens when you manage based on salary, not stats.
Oh, I know it is. It just sucks to have a guaranteed loss in the rotation when he takes the mound.

CC needs to magically land on the dl next year with a shoulder injury.

arod.jpg

Leader. Winner. A family man!!

Humor game on point as usual rando

Food poisoning from bad shellfish he ate in Miami. The man pitched better than the whole bullpen, while not trying to shit his pants for 4 innings.
Thanks. Looked at the stats and was puzzled. Also I hope Joc is not gonna be another Mark Reynolds. Home run or strikeout.

When the bus was ready to leave, Puig was outside, looking for his luggage inside of the bay underneath the bus. After Puig ignored multiple requests to close the luggage bay, Greinke hopped off the bus, grabbed the suitcase in front of Puig and chucked it onto Michigan Avenue. Puig stepped toward Greinke and was restrained by reliever J.P. Howell.

greinke da best

Loco4Coco

I wish Collins would stop putting Tejada batting 2nd. He had one hot streak and won't have another one so stop giving him extra ABs.

Top Bottom