• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Enron

Banned
Dude, there's rookie woes then there's striking out 44% of the time. He's not making contact anymore. It's fixable, he's not broken or anything, but his swing got worse and he cant read the zone so far.

THIS WAS PRETTY MUCH THE PREDICTION FOR GALLO WHEN HE CAME UP. Jesus christ!

rando14

Mets fans complaining about shitty offenses??

Aaaaaaahahahaahahahaha, increase the difficulty and try being a Mariners fan!!

Mets fans complaining about shitty offenses??

Aaaaaaahahahaahahahaha, increase the difficulty and try being a Mariners fan!!

Dramatic-Laughing-Gif-On-WWE-Wrestling.gif

mariners are easy mode, the Mets are veteran

rando14

Dramatic-Laughing-Gif-On-WWE-Wrestling.gif

mariners are easy mode, the Mets are veteran

Mariners have never been to the World Series.

Check and mate!!

Factory of despair...

Im not sure who is more miserable, Mets fans or M's fans. It would be close, whoever came out on top.

Mets fans seem to be more self-loathing, whereas a decent handful of M's fans at least enjoy laughing at ourselves, BUT it's close!!

240/295/356.

The White Sox team slashline, and now I excuse me while I cry myself to sleep...

Yall have scored more runs than us at least lol

I think I'd rather have a consistently shitty offense than the Sox's "here today, gone tomorrow" O.

At least yall know what to expect.

Pair that with the fact that 3/5 of the starting rotation is literally terrible at pitching and everyday is a guessing game of "What will break and cause us to lose today?"

EDIT: Today it looks like it'll be the bullpen

I think I'd rather have a consistently shitty offense than the Sox's "here today, gone tomorrow" O.

At least yall know what to expect.

Pair that with the fact that 3/5 of the starting rotation is literally terrible at pitching and everyday is a guessing game of "What will break and cause us to lose today?"

sounds like the jays, except more dingers

zulux21

Come on, Jays. The Red Sox suck. You can't lose this series.

I have $5 that the white sox will have a worse record than the red sox at the end of this month. I need the red sox to win since the white sox are gonna win :p

also chris sale at 8 strike outs now, 2 more and he makes history to be only the second player to have 8 straight games with 10+ strike outs.

Lynn is batting for himself after 100 pitches and coming back from the DL

Can't say I'm surprised at all though

He could toss the ball underhanded and he'd still have a quality start. I'm not even kidding.

edit: It comforts me to an extent that the main posters on MLB GAF are equally miserable. I hate baseball.

zulux21

Chris Sale playing softball. I'd watch that.

I would too, but I am also ok with watching chris sale become the second pitcher in history to have lots of games in a row with lots of strike outs.
9 through 5 innings with only like 70 pitches thrown.

I'm still trying to imagine the prospect package a team would have to give up to get him lol.

I would too, but I am also ok with watching chris sale become the second pitcher in history to have lots of games in a row with lots of strike outs.
9 through 5 innings with only like 70 pitches thrown.

I'm still trying to imagine the prospect package a team would have to give up to get him lol.

There wouldn't be a prospect package. It'd have to be an island nation.

Top Bottom