• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Tanaka looks like shit. Get that TJ surgery already.

Bruh. And people say I'm reactionary.

You can see him in the early parts of that video after he got crushed by Toin last summer, coming back to destroy them in the Spring had to feel so sweet.

Hopefully their Osaka Toin devil magic isn't working and they haven't added and superstar First Year pitchers.

Probably have like 3 though.

A 3.83 FIP isn't great sure but it's definitely not bad, certainly not "shitty".

Dudes been up and down, arm is an issue, probably needs to either deal with it or get on the roids like Santana did.

zroid

Banned
41nnJlx.gif

Keep on moving them goal posts.

What he should say is "He's been mediocre at home because of the crappy HR environment it is".

Seriously his home/away splits are telling that Yankee stadium hasn't been conducive to his velo going down so far.

But it's not like he's been terrible either, he's allowed 20 runs over the last two months.

I'd say that's a pretty good accomplishment.

Marz

Tanaka's had a couple bad starts this year, other than that he's been really good.

His ERA is what 3.50 or something?

Better get that TJ surgery though Lmao.

zychi

Banned
Draft kings free night tournamnet sucks tonight.

Angels, Mariners, Phi or Dodgers. That's the pool of players. 80% of my team is Dodgers.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day

Loco4Coco

At least after the awful day as a Mavericks fan, I can still laugh at the mets

That's disgusting, someone just got hurt and you're laughing about it?

Every time I see a post of yours it's just insults towards certain fanbases, you must be a miserable person.

That might destroy his confidence.

Dude seriously let that shit go.

Players lose confidence in their stuff and it hampers them ALL THE TIME. They lose confidence in their swing and become less effective ALL THE TIME.

More like chuckling at the entire sorry excuse for a franchise and their continued misfortunes

Ye who lives in glass houses.

Mark Simon should have added "an entirely new medical staff" to his list of things the Mets need.

How does this happen? Not once, not twice, not three times, FOUR FUCKING TIMES this has happened.

Top Bottom