• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

zroid

Banned
same shit happened to Aaron Sanchez just as he was turning a corner with his command, stringing together a few solid starts. at that point he was definitely looking like one of the better guys in our rotation (doesn't say much but still).

then boom, will be out probably 2 months when all's said and done. and who knows how long it'll take before he regains the form he had before the injury.

same shit happened to Aaron Sanchez just as he was turning a corner with his command, stringing together a few solid starts. at that point he was definitely looking like one of the better guys in our rotation (doesn't say much but still).

then boom, will be out probably 2 months when all's said and done. and who knows how long it'll take before he regains the form he had before the injury.

If either pitch again this year I'd be stunned.

Seriously this org is a joke.

Niese, budding young arm with good upside who's shoulder blows because nobody noticed, Johan, well I don't really need to explain what happened to him, Harvey, see Johan. And to top it all offm Zach Wheeler, a 24 year old who threw more pitches than any other pitcher his age or younger in the ENTIRETY OF PROFESSIONAL BASEBALL IN NORTH AMERICA OVER THE LAST TWO YEARS, shockingly, had his arm explode.

Add Matz to the list now.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I know predicting the weather is hard but how do you let a situation happen where a starting pitcher is allowed to throw 2 pitches before a rain delay is called? Now Alex Wood will be sitting out the rest of the game. Just terrible management.

CheezyMac88

Matz out several weeks with a lat strain.
O6cwABU.gif

At least 2 months.
LrFqJ8a.gif

rando14

How are they AAA ? I thought It was Seattles year to win the west ?

Only down by a game and where not even at the break yet. Plus this is the Astros we are talking about lol I ain't worried about nothing.

Lol you must have started watching baseball during the Angel's recent win streak. It's never Seattles year to win anything :cool:

Moustakas is leading the AL final vote. Please, for the love of god, vote for Brian Dozier. And how the fuck is Kershaw in 4th? Doyers fans are slacking.

Cards have lost their ace and starting 1B for the season. Plus their starting LFer, starting CFer, setup man, and two quality starting pitchers for extended periods of time. Yet they are middle in the pack for injuries? Are a third of the teams really using as many AAA players as us?

Don't forget Belisle too

Pretty amazing the Cardinals are where they are tbh

Cards have lost their ace and starting 1B for the season. Plus their starting LFer, starting CFer, setup man, and two quality starting pitchers for extended periods of time. Yet they are middle in the pack for injuries? Are a third of the teams really using as many AAA players as us?

Yes?

Teams are getting obliterated by injuries this year. The Mets are basically fielding an entire AAA roster right now.

Mike Napoli makes his long-anticipated return to the lineup tonight.

As fun as it is to watch David Ortiz in the field (and as well as the Sox have played sans Napoli) that's a ticking time bomb and totally not sustainable.

In the meantime, congrats on the win Yanks

Top Bottom