• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

zulux21

man screw these umps and their lame ass interference calls. (the white sox should have like 8 more stolen bases, I have never seen the ump call interference on the other team this season even when my catcher's knee was hit with a bat while he was throwing)
if I am robin I am gonna go take my catcher to a small camp to make sure he walks into the batter any time he throws to always get runners out. as it seems even if the batter is just finishing his swing and the catcher goes out of his way to run onto the plate into the edge of the bat after the swing has finished, finish throwing the ball, and then pretend like he is seriously hurt after he makes a bad throw only to be perfectly fine once the interference call is made :/

seriously I don't know why catchers bother trying to throw out runners anymore, they should just throw it straight into the batter as they get to hit the batter with the ball and get an auto out :/

JDeluis

At the Dodgers game today. Sitting next to visiting bullpen fence.

Philly Cheesteake Dog
sXoxeX1.jpg

Harry should at least be happy I'm not putting ketchup on a dog today. ;)

aFIGurANT

Matheny is the whiniest fucking baby ever

he just got one at the knees on Castro the previous fucking AB
Refer to 1st inning and Hammel's zone.

I'm not going to get salty because it was on the black but the tossing of yadi was BS and that's the only reason Matheny is out there arguing.

Velcro Fly

I'm not going to get salty because it was on the black but the tossing of yadi was BS and that's the only reason Matheny is out there arguing.

same dude that tossed Maness during a play last night

dude must hate St. Louis to toss dudes during the play two nights in a row

zychi

Banned

Catchers cant turn around and argue with an ump. Let alone take off his mask. He could talk all the shit he wants with his back to the ump.

It was justified

aFIGurANT

Catchers cant turn around and argue with an ump. Let alone take off his mask. He could talk all the shit he wants with his back to the ump.

It was justified
It's a hard job but go to hell if you can't take criticism on your zone. Maybe it shouldn't be yadi doing the talking but that was a double clutch of a call and we all know it. Matheny should be out there first to avoid the first ejection but otherwise I think it was a justified piss taking.

Top Bottom