• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

http://www.masnsports.com/nationals...-not-optimistic-about-contract-extension.html

They're unlikely to keep him at this point. Get what value you can while you can.

Stras has been rumored to be unhappy in that locker room, as well.
I'm with YA
They gotta part with Straus. Ideally they would've locked up Zimmerman and then Straus would be the odd man out. He's peaked, he's never going to be an ace.

Twins pitching is so bad. Thought they would make some strides. Gibson can't miss bats. Trevor May and Meyer have to develop.

3N16MA

Banned
I'm with YA
They gotta part with Straus. Ideally they would've locked up Zimmerman and then Straus would be the odd man out. He's peaked, he's never going to be an ace.

Twins pitching is so bad. Thought they would make some strides. Gibson can't miss bats. Trevor May and Meyer have to develop.

Outside of only pitching one 200 inning season everything else about him has been ace like. His numbers back it up.

BigAT

ARod is a true American hero :')

eORfCya.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Oh wow Steve Geltz starting for the Rays tomorrow. I guess the Erasmo Ramirez era is already over :(

Geltz never started a game in the minors so I guess tomorrow is a bullpen by committee start. In the first week of the season!

Top Bottom