• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Macattk15

How do players go to the A's and magically put their jersey on and become fucking superstars?

Not talking about Zobrist cause he is actually good ... but all the other fucking scrubs on that team are literally just non-prospects or throwaways from other teams .... yet here they are every fucking year.

ampere

MLB Communications ‏@MLB_PR 1m1 minute ago
Mets pitcher Jenrry Mejia has received an 80-game suspension without pay after testing positive for Stanozolol.

EVERYTHING IS AWFUL

/hug

g7XI2AJ.gif

Damn we are shut out for the second time this season. At least our starting pitching was really good again, now if our bats would just come alive.

This one really sucks, the Rays are my least favorite team to lose to. Hopefully, we can actually hit and win the series.

Edit: Lol at the "fuck da marlins" post. I guess I would be jelly if I had to live in Tampa/St Pete's and be a Rays fan.

MC Safety

It's like every guy who tests positive for steroids reads from the same script.

"I would like to confess I have no earthly idea how the steroids got into my body."

I know the Mets have faced so good starting pitchers to start the season but come on make an effort.

Julio Tehran isn't even in the same stratosphere as Zimmerman/Stras/Scherzer. We should be able to hit him.

We couldn't even key off on Eric Stults FFS. It's a joke how bad our lineup is batting right now.

Top Bottom