• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

BlsOLoX.gif

Nothing screams quality batting order like batting a guy hitting .222/.277/.336 leadoff and a guy batting .215/.287/.330 in the 2 spot.

It's really time to put Donnie out to pasture, IMO.

Enrique Hernandez should be starting every game at 2B right now.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus Christ the Trop is a fucking dump. Sano just absolutely murdered a baseball that was still climbing as it approached the left field fence and bounced off the B ring. The ball bounced all the way back to 2nd. Holy fuck.

zroid

Banned
That's my boy d'Arnaud :')

Mest offence unstoppable

Jesus Christ the Trop is a fucking dump. Sano just absolutely murdered a baseball that was still climbing as it approached the left field fence and bounced off the B ring. The ball bounced all the way back to 2nd. Holy fuck.

you'd think I'd have gotten used to it by now, but nope. it is always shockingly awful every time.

cashman

Banned
Angels earn my respect and admiration. I like that organization when Artie Moreno fields a decent team.

A team that I like in the NL is the Pirates as well. Really good team up and down and their fans are the nicest I've even met when I visited PNC Park.

The Angels are terribly dysfunctional.

Beckx

7 runs in support of Locke last night

2 for Cole tonight

I mean

pretty good night for Cole overall. just need Melancon to come through with the save.

zroid

Banned
Where's that from? Even darling disagreed with it and he's unbiased and knows the strike zone pretty well. Not doubting you, just didn't look as down the plate as your graphic makes it seem.

fangraphs

I only checked because the call looked ok to me. I didn't hear the commentators cause I have the audio muted.

Top Bottom