• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Whatever can happen to show the world how incompetently run this local baseball team is, the better. I want them to become an absolute joke

If they kept Norris and Hoffman, that's ridiculous. Alford, then? I can't imagine they traded Pompey.

What is the thinking here for the Blue Jays? They already have the best offense in the league by a large margin.

Who even knows. It's not like AA has ever put much thought into roster construction as it is.

Whatever can happen to show the world how incompetently run this local baseball team is, the better. I want them to become an absolute joke

The Rockies are the biggest joke in the league sometimes. Like, they have money but spend it stupidly, they have no organizational direction, they have ineffectual ownership and bad management AND player development.

It's such a crappy franchise, this trade (MORE TEAMS ARE INVOLVED DON'T SLEEP YET) personifies it.

3N16MA

Banned
Tulo has averaged 117 games per season outside of his first. He misses on average 45 games yet he has 6 seasons of 5.2 fWAR or better.

zroid

Banned
Alford has to be involved. He seems legit.

don't think they would move both Pompey and Alford, their two best CF prospects, at the same time... but what do I know

The Rockies are the biggest joke in the league sometimes. Like, they have money but spend it stupidly, they have no organizational direction, they have ineffectual ownership and bad management AND player development.

It's such a crappy franchise, this trade (MORE TEAMS ARE INVOLVED DON'T SLEEP YET) personifies it.

As long as the Monforts are making money, they won't give a darn until their bottom line is impacted. Wake me up when my fellow Denverites get a clue.

3N16MA

Banned
Sounds like the Rockies just wanted to dump the contract. I expect them to do their best and even eat some money to trade Reyes before the deadline.

Weird way to dump it because they took on 48M over the next two seasons from a SS that will do them no good.

Travis, Donaldson, Bautista, Encarnacion, Tulowitzki, Martin......

All the tweet feels by Jays players, I hope they don't have an emotional letdown without Reyes

jbug617

Banned
Dodgers. So Puig is also available in the right deal.

@Ken_Rosenthal: Sources: #Dodgers discussing Alex Guerrero in trades, looking for pitching in return. Guerrero, if traded, can become FA at end of season

@Ken_Rosenthal: However, Guerrero recently told LA Times he would consider waiving that right for more money. RH power bat in market with limited offense.

Jose is going back to the Mets with Dickerson or Blackmon for Wheeler (who likely goes to the Jays for us eating Jose's deal), Niese, Cuddy and Tejada/Flores.

In other words.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK. YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Jose is going back to the Mets with Dickerson or Blackmon for Wheeler (who likely goes to the Jays for us eating Jose's deal), Niese, Cuddy and Tejada/Flores.

In other words.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK. YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Fantasy?

Morosi saying Castro likely going to the Rockies......that isn't so bad

3N16MA

Banned
Leave Blackmon in Coors. I have him in my fantasy leagues and don't need him moving away.

Castro rumored to be going to the Rockies.

Leave Blackmon in Coors. I have him in my fantasy leagues and don't need him moving away.

Castro rumored to be going to the Rockies.

Either he or Dickerson will be a Met by this time tomorrow I guarantee it.

I was being really, really low-balling with my trade idea but, this is happening.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH.

Fucking Rockies. People are now reporting that it's just a straight up two team deal.

I.E. The Rockies are just grossly incompetent.

Fuck.

3N16MA

Banned
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH.

Fucking Rockies. People are now reporting that it's just a straight up two team deal.

I.E. The Rockies are just grossly incompetent.

Fuck.

If they don't move Reyes they better be getting some good prospects in return. Why dump Tulo to take on 48M over the next two seasons and don't even get one of the Jays best prospects?

Enron

Banned
Pretty sure the Rockies will be looking to flip Reyes, while having to eat some of that 48 mil he's owed.

By the time this is all over, the Rockies will probably have freed themselves of 70 mil or so of salary obligation. Not bad if this is how it goes down.

Astros are supposedly going in hard for Cole Hamels.

If the Rangers want Hamels, I think they get him. The Astros don't have the prospects the Rangers do.

Top Bottom