• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
There is something strangely post-apocalyptic about going to see an A's or Raiders game there though. They should just embrace it since there is very little chance of a new stadium in that area any time soon.

Raiders fans do dress like Mad Max rejects.

Ridiculous. He was getting hit after the break, pulls out this split and he's rolling along.

Funny that our biggest weakness is now a strength, but our biggest strength is not doing so well.

The pitching will come back around. Just needs it's rest, if we sweep the Nats we're in business and can rest the lot of them (4 innings then let the long men get it) against the Barves.

BumRush

Big win for the Mets. In a scherzer start, with one of the worst starters in the NL, that's a huge victory (both literally and moral).

Alex Speier ‏@alexspeier 19m19 minutes ago
.@GreenvilleDrive season comes to an end with bases loaded in the 9th in a 4-2 loss. Eliminated on last day of season.

Rough shit for the Sox A affiliate

WlmKRFR.jpg

strike zone for ESPN is a little high today

Marz

Yankees aren't going to put Teixeira in a platoon role. He's one of the best defensive first basemen in the game still and showed this year he still has upper echelon power.

Bird can get some more seasoning in the minors.

xbhaskarx

Houston Astros @astros
The A’s fans in the bleachers have drums at the games. It is not a broadcast issue and there is nothing we can do about it.

A's fans have only been doing that for 25 years so I'm not surprised Astros fans never noticed before... obviously it should be banned though as there should be no passion allowed in baseball.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
CARLOS FUCKING CORREA

Houston Astros @astros
The A’s fans in the bleachers have drums at the games. It is not a broadcast issue and there is nothing we can do about it.

A's fans have only been doing that for 25 years so I'm not surprised Astros fans never noticed before... obviously it should be banned though as there should be no passion allowed in baseball.

Eh, the Astros have only been in the AL for the past three years. You can't expect EVERYONE to know this.

Malo

Banned
Sweeny Murti @YankeesWFAN: Nathan Eovaldi is being shut down for 2 weeks with elbow inflammation. Still 4 weeks until playoffs, hope is he is back before that.

Welp.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Link.

When the Nationals are on the road, particularly when they are struggling there, Bryce Harper always talks about the importance of playing in front of his home crowd. When asked about the atmosphere at Citi Field in August, Harper praised the Nationals Park crowd instead. But after Monday’s 8-5 loss to the Mets, in what is arguably the most important regular-season series in Nationals history, Harper chose unfiltered honesty when asked about the atmosphere at Nationals Park.

“I mean, they left in the seventh, so that’s pretty brutal,” Harper said. “I don’t know. Whatever.”

UFO

Banned
Yankees aren't going to put Teixeira in a platoon role. He's one of the best defensive first basemen in the game still and showed this year he still has upper echelon power.

Bird can get some more seasoning in the minors.

When is Tex even going to be back in the lineup?

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
All that battling back in the 7th and 8th and they go out with a whimper in the 9th.

Gray vs Kazmir tomorrow. Gonna be low scoring.

When is Tex even going to be back in the lineup?

At this point you can't bet on his body staying healthy. He has been riddled with injuries every year for four straight. His body needs to be a platoon player and split time at 1B/DH to survive the season.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
I was at the game, there were a lot of people still there. Maybe not in their seats (was way too hot to stay in your seat, easier to watch from the concourse), but the place was packed. Lots of Met fans there. Not sure what Harper is talking about.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I was at the game, there were a lot of people still there. Maybe not in their seats (was way too hot to stay in your seat, easier to watch from the concourse), but the place was packed. Lots of Met fans there. Not sure what Harper is talking about.

He's a toddler in a man's body.

I know two people who went who aren't really hardcore baseball fans. They said it was hot as hell. They left after the 8th inning.

Chris R

Mariners last shot at the wild card is going away tonight it seems :( Nice 2nd half boys, shame the shitshow in the first tanked us too hard.

zroid

Banned
I love that whenever Sportsnet picks up a game involving the Dodgers, they always use the Dodgers broadcast. They clearly know what the people want.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
lol tonight had the lowest official attendance at any game in CBP history, and the lowest in Philly since 2003.

Top Bottom