• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

SRTtoZ

What happened in the Padres/Mets game? I'm at work.

They blew a 7-5 lead in the top of the 9th, 2 outs and now its 8-7 in a rain delay.

From what I have been told the actual issue is that if the game is called the score reverts to the Bottom of the 8th and the Mets win by default.

Unless a Mets fan makes the decision it shouldn't happen because the storm is passing with no other rain in sight.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I'm done. Officially. This team is beyond salvaging. Subscription deleted. Enjoy the rest of the season, guys.

Chris Johnson
‏@masnCJ
Jonathan Papelbon: "I was in the shower with Storen, I said ‘can you show me that slider grip tomorrow?’ He was really, really good."

CLLwgsVVAAQ_56P.png

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They blew a 7-5 lead in the top of the 9th, 2 outs and now its 8-7 in a rain delay.

Unless a Mets fan makes the decision it shouldn't happen because the storm is passing with no other rain in sight.

Its actually just a rules misunderstanding, the game is suspended per the rules. I just looked it up:

CLL8GX9UsAAY931.png:large

Lies, I know both of you will see the games this weekend.

I sold my Mets/Sox tickets. I'm serious. I'm done. This team has no shot. Will never get better unless it's owners die.

It's over. I'm checked out.

I'm gonna be a bandwagoner with the Doyers this year to justify my MLBTV sub. That's basically it.

Malvingt2

ESPN ‏@espn
After rain delay w/ 2 outs in 9th, Mets yield 3-run HR & 7-5 lead. Now another delay & they can't get tarp in place.

Oh Man LOL

19 hours.

Shitty ownership.

I was happy we got a great deal on a great trade. It didn't happen because the Mets have owners who refuse to spend because they, again, only own the team to keep getting money from the MLB. Now I'm shattered because the team I am a fan of is stuck in permanent purgatory, and yes, it will NEVER improve.

So I'm pretty god damn emotionally deadened and saddened. Any of you would be.

Frozenprince is a mad man

I was pretty pissed.

Now I'm just burnt out.

SRTtoZ

ESPN ‏@espn
After rain delay w/ 2 outs in 9th, Mets yield 3-run HR & 7-5 lead. Now another delay & they can't get tarp in place.

Oh Man LOL

Not only do they blow a lead and suck ass, now they might have to suspend the game and meet up in the future for half an inning just to remind them that they blew the lead.

BFIB

I sold my Mets/Sox tickets. I'm serious. I'm done. This team has no shot. Will never get better unless it's owners die.

It's over. I'm checked out.

I'm gonna be a bandwagoner with the Doyers this year to justify my MLBTV sub. That's basically it.
Don't bandwagon on some large market team. Come join us small team, Midwestern flyover town of St. Louis.

rando14

Shitty ownership.

I was happy we got a great deal on a great trade. It didn't happen because the Mets have owners who refuse to spend because they, again, only own the team to keep getting money from the MLB. Now I'm shattered because the team I am a fan of is stuck in permanent purgatory, and yes, it will NEVER improve.

So I'm pretty god damn emotionally deadened and saddened. Any of you would be..

Oh come on man, the Mariners will also always be stuck in purgatory, doesn't mean I'll stop watching them blow ass :cool:

Top Bottom