• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
God fucking dammit.

Margo gets on base because of an error (and could have been out had the pitcher not missed the ball because he stopped running) and then gets picked off.

Then the D'backs go back to back and lead 6-4.

RBH

I'm visiting Philly for the month of August and was initially planning on going to the Braves/Phillies game tomorrow.

But after watching the Braves lately, I'm not so sure about that idea anymore.

Donaldson really is the man. He's been unbelievably great.

What an incredible win that was, too! I didn't expect them to come back and win it after giving up those otherwise demoralizing runs later in the game.

Price also seems like a really good guy, who's genuinely happy to be here. His answer to the question about re-signing in Toronto also gave me some hope that it will happen. I hope it will, even if he just signs for one or two years.

AA needs to offer him a lifetime supply of popcorn

What an incredible win that was, too! I didn't expect them to come back and win it after giving up those otherwise demoralizing runs later in the game.

Price also seems like a really good guy, who's genuinely happy to be here. His answer to the question about re-signing in Toronto also gave me some hope that it will happen. I hope it will, even if he just signs for one or two years.

why would he sign for one or two years? Teams are going to be breaking down his door with $200 million contracts.

I like how Price keeps mentioning Steph Curry who practiced on the ACC court while his dad played with the Raps lol

Top Bottom