• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Don't have kids.

Also man, Fulmer and Cessa are a giant fucking price to pay for a 2 month rental that in all likelihood is going back to the Tigers next year.

Great that it wasn't Wheeler but, fuck did that cost a lot.

Another dead center bomb by Carpenter. I don't want him anywhere but first in the lineup.

I never wanted him moved - he's about as perfect a leadoff hitter you can get

Although I can't tell if this recent surge by Carp is real or just because of Rockies' garbage pitching. Probably a bit of both

BumRush

Flores drives in the 1st run of the game, so happy for him.

I have a feeling he's going to play well and be a fan favorite down the stretch

Don't have kids.

Also man, Fulmer and Cessa are a giant fucking price to pay for a 2 month rental that in all likelihood is going back to the Tigers next year.

Great that it wasn't Wheeler but, fuck did that cost a lot.

I'm a huge Mets fan too, Frozen, but RHPs are easily the biggest position of strength for us...had to make this deal.

I have a feeling he's going to play well and be a fan favorite down the stretch

I'm a huge Mets fan too, Frozen, but RHPs are easily the biggest position of strength for us...had to make this deal.

I agree we had to make the deal, but man, I hate giving up on a guy with Fulmer's stuff.

dude looks like he's back after tough year last year. before that, he had some serious stuff. he was up. i see where you coming from

Touches 99, good movement, murderously good slider, passable change.

Really wish we could have hung on to him, and losing Meisner as well depletes a lot of our top end RHP depth.

Top Bottom