• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

tumblr_mozuqgGfPh1sx4jfio1_400.gif

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I'll be happy when KC gets the hell out of this series. A 5 game slide isnt how you make the playoffs.

zroid

Banned
iirc Wade Davis has allowed 3 runs this season

2 of them were to the Blue Jays

also first HR against him since August 2013

BigAT

I turned off the Toronto/KC game when the Jays were up 5-1. I assume with all their new tools Toronto held on and won easily?

Damn. It's a shame that one ended like that. Hopefully Lowe will rebound and be more like himself during his next outing.

It sucks losing, especially after the last two games, but it was bound to happen against such a great team. I was hoping they'd win today, though, and if they had to lose, do it tomorrow. We need to this series!

zroid

Banned
Monday is a sell-out officially

the hype is real

if this continues, maybe Rogers will open its wallet in the off-season. going to be a lot of elite starters in free agency this winter.

Monday is a sell-out officially

the hype is real

if this continues, maybe Rogers will open its wallet in the off-season. going to be a lot of elite starters in free agency this winter.

Who would have thought that a game on a long weekend would mean so much, to both the franchise currently, and to the owners.

That's how crazy this week has become.

Top Bottom