• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Beckx

One more inning to hold on for a much needed division win.

Kang with three doubles on the night.

YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT I DID! Fucking hell Koshien is ACTUALLY GONNA BE WATCHABLE this year.

Haha, I thought that would improve your week. And PL Gakuen went down on the same day, crazy. Kinda rooting for Osaka Kaisei to do well now. Bummed that Kenritsu GifuShou is out, but Takahashi was hurt anyway and only pitched once in relief during regionals.

One more inning to hold on for a much needed division win.

Kang with three doubles on the night.

Haha, I thought that would improve your week. And PL Gakuen went down on the same day, crazy. Kinda rooting for Osaka Kaisei to do well now. Bummed that Kenritsu GifuShou is out, but Takahashi was hurt anyway and only pitched once in relief during regionals.

Once the final 49 are decided I'v got my write-ups for around 100 teams so, hopefully I have most of the field :p

Though there's an approximately 0% chance I'll have anything on the 21st century teams lol

Beckx

MARTE SAYS NO

Once the final 49 are decided I'v got my write-ups for around 100 teams so, hopefully I have most of the field :p

Though there's an approximately 0% chance I'll have anything on the 21st century teams lol

YakyuBaka literally just put up the final list. Pretty cool to see teams win their region to get in for the first time. If you've got write-ups maybe you should do the Koshien post instead? Makes more sense to have that stuff in the OP and not like I have any expertise to put in.

MARTE SAYS NO

YakyuBaka literally just put up the final list. Pretty cool to see teams win their region to get in for the first time. If you've got write-ups maybe you should do the Koshien post instead? Makes more sense to have that stuff in the OP and not like I have any expertise to put in.

Eh, you're on earlier than me at this point (I am about to head to bed) if you make the OP I'll post the write-ups and you can edit em in :p

If you want me to I'll make it but I can't promise it'll be pretty lol.

Beckx

Melancon looks absolutely terrible in this inning. Some calls went against him but man...if we get out of this it's going to be hugely lucky.

Beckx

Eh, you're on earlier than me at this point (I am about to head to bed) if you make the OP I'll post the write-ups and you can edit em in :p

If you want me to I'll make it but I can't promise it'll be pretty lol.

Planning on putting it up on the 5th, I'll just plan to leave a blank for team preview stuff other than the few obvious ones where I can link to vids from Spring like Tsuruga Kehi and Sendai Ikuei.

No fancy graphics unless someone here wants to add a logo to a still from Ace of the Diamond or something.

Need a title.

Planning on putting it up on the 5th, I'll just plan to leave a blank for team preview stuff other than the few obvious ones where I can link to vids from Spring like Tsuruga Kehi and Sendai Ikuei.

No fancy graphics unless someone here wants to add a logo to a still from Ace of the Diamond or something.

Need a title.

When I'm not literally about to pass out at my desk I'll hit you up with some title ideas and graphics (being a designer has some perks bruh) hue hue hue.

Top Bottom