• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

I'm still pissed we traded Dee Gordon for pieces we used to get Howie Kendrick.

Not that Kendrick is bad, but the one player who could make this offense absolutely fearsome is... Dee Gordon.

2.9 vs 0.5 WAR on the season. Such a shitty move.

it doesn't look great on paper I do think howie takes better at bats than dee though

acksman

Hamel's first pitch as a Ranger and a nice first inning.

CB1676F3-CAB6-40D5-AB16-8F6E90C36D2A_zpsne8msnlz.jpg

Link

The Autumn Wind
Mets are gonna get no-hit tonight. They sure know how to knock any fan enthusiasm right back down.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Jesus, this lineup is especially putrid tonight. Swinging at balls way out of the zone and watching fastballs down the pipe. Cespedes alone isn't going to help.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Poor deGrom. Didn't have good stuff tonight but still managed to get through 6 only allowing the two runs, and is still going to get the loss. Mets better get a real lineup together in the next couple of years, because they aren't going to be able to keep any of these young pitchers when they hit free agency.

BumRush

But in all honesty, Duda is one of the 3-4 hottest hitters in all of baseball right now and you intentionally walk the guy...in front of him?

I get the match-up biz, but come on.

Not complaining.

LJ11

Johnson's an idiot. They wanted nothing to do with him, questionable strike on 2-0, and he swings at garbage on 3-1.

Top Bottom